“Would go in the daylight not much to see @ night!!”

Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
Ranked #12 of 73 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Elevate Your Perspective! High above the beach and far from the stresses of everyday life awaits an unforgettable experience that soars over 20 stories above the Atlantic Ocean. The SkyWheel features 42 climate-controlled gondolas that offer an uplifting experience for children and adults of all ages. Open day and night, 363 days a year!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Go in the daylight, could not see much @ night just the lights from the rides. & cars on the blvd. Us the coupons in the the Myrtle Beach coupon books

Write a ReviewReviews (6,961)
All reviews
"ferris wheels"
in 119 reviews
"nice ride"
in 136 reviews
"great view of the beach"
in 72 reviews
in 122 reviews
"gondola"
in 267 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Yes, this seems expensive, but it is Myrtle Beach. We had a $2 off coupon with our VMB card. My boyfriend and I really liked it. The views were wonderful and the skywheel was a great way to slow down and just enjoy each other for a bit. We may not go on it again, at least during the day. But I would like to try it at night, for a different perspective.
My only word of warning is the parking. Naturally, we chose the most expensive lot right next to it, only to find a cheaper lot a little further up the street. So take a minute to drive around because you can get a better deal.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I went on the skywheel at night very beautiful seein the strip all light up. Think the price is a little high for four turns but a must do when visiting the area

Reviewed September 2, 2013

a wonderful ride on the sky wheel. very modern, and up to date. we rode the wheel at night, and what a spectacular view of myrtle beach. the ride itself is enclosed, with air conditioning and music playing. A must that everyone should experience.