“Good Time, Good Food”

Ranked #58 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the great “beach joints” that once dotted the Atlantic coast, LandShark Bar & Grill is located at the Oceanfront Boardwalk and Promenade right next to the Skywheel. In the center of beachfront action by day or night, it’s the perfect blend of ocean breezes, boardwalk action, great food, generous drinks and outstanding Beach Music. The menu is American beach food with a fresh coastal twist and, of course, cold draft LandShark and those fabulous frozen concoctions. In the evening, the scene subtly shifts to nightlife with the light show of the Skywheel and the sounds of live entertainment and street performances.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Visited with a party of 11. Even though it was busy we were seated quickly. Drinks were good, beer cold and the staff friendly and attentive. All of our food orders were very good. I had a burger with mushrooms, onions and Swiss medium rare and fries well done. To my delight that is exactly what I got. Great Burger!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

JDMike7 - Thank you for coming in! We are very happy you enjoyed your burger and fries and the whole group liked our friendly service and cold, refreshing drinks. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Margaritaville Management Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I guess you pay for the location. This is right on the boardwalk and you can see the ocean and beach. The food was very good but the portions are small and the prices are very high for the portions. I ordered a Bahama Momma fruit drink that was $8 and they told me it would come in a small plastic cup that you would get at a water fountain. They said I could pay $15 and get the drink in a large pilsner take home glass. I just think over all it is too expensive but the food tasted good for what you got. I dropped $98 for me and my wife and 2 small children and we shared food.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

stacy w - Thank you for visiting and sharing your valuable feedback. We always want to be a value to our guests, with our tasty food and drinks, service and atmosphere, so we will take your comments very serious. Overall we are happy to hear you had a nice time with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great location near the Sky Wheel on the Boardwalk with a great view of the beach/ocean. Rode the Sky Wheel and stopped in for a bite to eat. Staff was friendly, explained their specials and service was quick. My wife and I had wings and the spinach dip/chips and both were great. Nice breeze blowing in while we ate. There is a gift shop that you can browse in and maybe take home a souvenir. Would come back and eat here again.

Eddie W - Thank you for stopping in for a bite to eat after a trip around the SkyWheel! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our attentive service, tasty food and amazing views. We hope to see you for another nice meal soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Just had lunch at landshark bar and grill, service was great but what got me inspired was the fish tacos, and a bite of the wife's Philly. I loved the view of the beach and the upbeat atmosphere, if I get back to myrtle beach I will make it a point to do this place again, awesome!!!

1  Thank ali g
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

ali g - We love to hear how impressed you and your wife are with our food, especially the fish tacos. Thank you for stopping in and we hope to see you back in Myrtle Beach soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Lunch on the beach - need I say more? Service was quick and food was great. The store attached was a bit pricy, but you don't have to make a purchase there if you don't want to. Landshark Bar & Grill itself was great!! No complaints from me :)

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Melody M - Thanks for having lunch with us! We have to agree, it doesn't get much better than great food, friendly service and the beach. We hope to see you back with us in paradise soon!