“Nothing to brang about”

Ranked #61 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the great “beach joints” that once dotted the Atlantic coast, LandShark Bar & Grill is located at the Oceanfront Boardwalk and Promenade right next to the Skywheel. In the center of beachfront action by day or night, it’s the perfect blend of ocean breezes, boardwalk action, great food, generous drinks and outstanding Beach Music. The menu is American beach food with a fresh coastal twist and, of course, cold draft LandShark and those fabulous frozen concoctions. In the evening, the scene subtly shifts to nightlife with the light show of the Skywheel and the sounds of live entertainment and street performances.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My family and I went on the Sky Wheel and decided to come into this restaurant to eat. Well the food was nothing to brag about I have had better, heck I have made better. It took over 30 mins to get a table then another 15 mins to even see our waiter. The food took over 30 mins to come out and once it did we never saw the waiter again until it was time to pay and leave. I would come back if push come to shove but wouldn't be my first choice

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Katie C - Thank you for visiting and sharing your honest feedback. We apologize for not fully exceeding all of your expectations. We do want to be your first choice whenever you are in the area, so your comments will be taken very seriously by the team.

There are newer reviews for LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our server Christopher made our lunch most enjoyable by being engaging and attentive. I had the fish tacos which consisted of two large pieces of fresh tilapia and the taco accessories. All in all, a wonderful place to stop, have a cold one and enjoy the food and view.

EdofMaineSoCarolina - Wonderful to hear you enjoyed our service, food and amazing views of the beach. Thank you for visiting!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

As locals, this was our first visit. There were 11 of us. Restaurant was very accommodating to a large party and was extremely kid friendly. Out waitress was Ashley and she was spectacular. I had the cheddar bacon burger and it was good. Came with a generous portion of fries. My husband had the fish sandwich and he said it was fantastic. They had their plastic sides down because it was a cool, breezy night. It was a good temperature and staff continually adjusted heat. Overall, fantastic experience. Parking next door is extremely expensive. If you are willing to walk one block, parking is much much cheaper.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

RBMB88 - We are so happy you finally came in for a visit - thank you! Especially since you are local, be sure to sign up for our Fins Up e-club to get exclusive information and offers. From the food to the service to the fun, it is great to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice location. Cold beer, bar food, lots of interesting cocktails. $9 for a fancy dink, $9 for an appetizer, $ 12.00 for a burger.
Great view

1  Thank Mike M
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Mike M - Thank you for coming by! We are happy to see you enjoyed our amazing beach views, cold beer and tasty food. Hope to see you back for some more R&R soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went for lunch as we wanted something on boardwalk where we could eat/drink outside and they got decent ratings. Fish of the day was tilapia so my sis got fried fish sandwhich with fries. My mom and I got onion rings and blackened tipapia fish tacos to share as I wasn't too hungry. Tacos: 2 tacos with 1 decent fillet in each, coleslaw with enough juice to keep it real...very good! Onion rings didn't come with sauce, but I'd definately recommend the chipotle ranch or something like that- more of a spicy horseradish, very good with onion rings, FF, tortilla chips- I would've put it on my sis's fish sammie. My sis's sammy also real nice big full filet and she liked it as well. Our drinks were good and server was really nice, efficient, knew who ordered what (one of my pet peeves if a server doesn't even know who ordered), checked in with us regularly. Very good, I'd definitely go back just not sure I'd be able to tear myself away from the fish tacos.

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at LandShark Bar & Grill Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

bon726 - Thank you! We are very happy you, your sister and your mom all left pleasantly surprised by our food and service. Great suggestion for the onion rings - we will pass that along too. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!