“We expected a drink and a snack...”
Review of The Patio Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

The Patio Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Run with the big dogs or stay on The Patio! The Patio Cafe & Bar offers a view of the ocean and relaxing atmosphere with exceptional guest service. Try our new lunch/dinner menu! A large variety of appetizers from our famous Patio Nachos to Fried Green Tomatoes. Have you ever tried Fried Macaroni & Cheese? We have that too! A large selection of sandwiches from building your own Cheeseburger, our popular Picnic Burger or Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog to specialty sandwiches like Cod, BBQ or Philly Steak! Don’t see it on the menu? Let us know! If we have the items to honor your request, our Chef is happy to do so! In time for happy hour? 4:00pm to 7:00pm Daily – try our Burger/Beer Happy Hour Special - Burger + Beer = $6.00. Don't forget to ask your server about daily specials as well, from Mini Monday's with BBQ Sliders 3/$6.00 and draft beer $2.50 to 3...2...1...Sunday! where we feature $3.00 burgers, $2.00 hot dogs and $1.00 fries. On a hot day, enjoy one our many frozen drink creations and relax on the front Patio. No matter what you enjoy, The Patio is the place to be!Patio House Rules:Relax! Order a cold drink…Get sunglasses…Have a seat on the Patio…Enjoy yourself! You are at the beach!!!!Relaxing at the pool at Palmetto Shores/Atlantica? Stop by our pool bar behind the Coral Building!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

And we got half the kitchen!! Py, the bartender, greeted us as we opened the door, and the laughs and conversation were on from there! From the looks of it, we were patrons #2 and #3 for lunch, and the wait for our orders (or lack thereof) showed it. The fried pickle appetizer was huge and filling, and you could tell the grease was fresh in the fryer. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich, and it was amazing, just add a little ranch. By the time I asked my girlfriend how she liked her fish sandwich she ordered, she had two bites left. My beer was never empty, and neither was her Patio Punch. The ONLY bad part about this visit was that it was around 11:30 AM and at 3 PM that day, they closed for the season. We will definitely be back for lunch and libations on our next visit, and Py better be working, or else she's coming in on her day off!!

There are newer reviews for The Patio Cafe & Bar

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We arrived at the beach early and our room was not available; right at lunch time and the Patio Café and Bar was across the road from our motel. We thought this would be a good place to light while we waited. Got the philly steak sandwiches, they were delicious. Went back every morning we were there and got the breakfast bar. Loved the food, it was fresh every morning except for Monday and the waitress brought fresh scrambled eggs to our table without our asking. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating. We will definitely go back next year.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is my first BAD review and I hate to do it BUT, it is a MUST! We stopped here while walking the strip to find something quick....of all the choices we picked the worst one! We placed our order and the wait was on...20 minutes later (we were the 2nd party to arrive for lunch, not busy) our server comes to tell us that the ticket machine went down so our order was never put in and he had to hand write it, and we would be getting a discount for the inconvenience. Another 20 minutes went by and we asked for our food, so he went to check and came back, it still wasn't ready and again apologized and said it would be FREE! So we then asked to at least get our daughters food and he went and got that....when I seen that sandwich being handed to her I noticed something weird, so I asked to see it and the bottom edge of the bread was beyond moldy, it was disgusting! My 2 year old just wanted to eat it after waiting almost an hour! I was more upset because I kept imagining my daughter eating that! I have seen mold on bread and even pinch a bit off BUT this was the whole bottom piece and it was beyond just mold, I mean caked green and white grossness! We immediately flagged our server down and showed him the sandwich and he apologized and before he could say another word, we left! The manager never came out and she was back in the KITCHEN helping! Out of all days were weren't carrying our phones or camera to take a pic of this nastyness! The health department should pay these people a visit. Stay away! We went across the street and had a fabulous time and meal at Bandito's Restaurant & Cantina.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Breakfast Buffet was priced right and the food was good. Friendly atmosphere. Very attentive wait staff.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We went here for lunch and the service was EXTREMELY slow. The food was okay, but not good enough to overcompensate for the lousy service. There are plenty of places to go on the beach.