“Great friendly service and good food.”

Hana Teppanyaki House
Ranked #141 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic Japanese Cuisine at affordable prices; everything is freshly prepared.
“Great friendly service and good food.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My family and I ate here while on vacation from
Ohio. We ate at lunch time. The restaurant was clean, food was very good & excellent service.

Princeton, West Virginia
“Great food fast service!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Excellent freshly prepared Japanese fare. The scallops are expertly cooked and the steak as you like it! Worth the trip

• Visited July 2014
“Worth the drive!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on Ocean Blvd but came twenty minutes to get to the restaurant but it was well worth it. The food was great. Plus, we came during early bird special so we were able to get things for half the price. The only thing we didn't think was tasty was the spring rolls.
Overall, atmosphere, server and food was very good.

Maryville, TN
“Great food great value”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently had dinner here with my wife and 2 kids on our trip to Myrle Beach. We came for the early bird special as I was concerned it would be very busy. I was kind of surprised that it was not overly busy at the time but we were also there early 5pm. The food was excellent and by far the best value for the money that we had the entire time we were in Myrtle Beach. They do NOT cook in front of you just so you know they made a point of telling me that when I called ahead. I honestly did not care if they cooked in front of me or not and since I had 2 small kids the extra time that takes was not worth it to me. My family love Japanese food and I have been to Japan. This was as good as anything I had in Japan for a lot less money. This was our 2nd night in Myrle Beach our first night we arrived late and just grabbed something quick from chick-Fil-A. I was very pleasantly surprised that our total bill was only about $13 more than I had spent the night before for fast food. Excellent food and excellent value. We will definitely return.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great steak, Skip the chicken”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We picked this restaurant after searching for a Japanese restaurant in the Myrtle Beach area. 2 of us got chicken and 2 got steak. The hibachi steak was delicious and prepared to our specifications, but the chicken less desirable. The rice had a little too much pepper and thus our children would not eat it. My husband and I had the steak and would return for it, but skip the chicken.