“Great overall expirence!”

Hana Teppanyaki House
Ranked #137 of 913 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese Cuisine at affordable prices; everything is freshly prepared.
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The food was perfectly prepared at a reasonable price. Very family friendly. Overall one of the best places I've eaten!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We came to this place because of it's #1 rating for Myrtle Beach on tripadvisor and we were happy with the quality of the food but if you're looking to get full and you like a full plate then don't go here. It's pricey for the amount of food you get. It was very disappointing to see our plates with so much empty space on them when they brought out our food... I wish I had taken a picture of our plates to put on here. They should at least fill up the empty space on the plate with rice if they're not going to give you more of the meat. We would have been perfectly happy if they had just put more rice on the plate. My family of 8 and I have to STRONGLY DISAGREE with this place being ranked #1 in all of Myrtle Beach. We won't be going back.

hana_teppanyaki, Owner at Hana Teppanyaki House, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you for dine in with us. All our regular dinner entree portion is always enough for one adult to consume and a lot time customer ask for to go box to take home with extra food. Our early bird menu is 6 oz serving of meat and 6 oz of fried rice, side vegetables and come with a soup or salad. It is perfect for one adult to consume. But if you order off early bird menu and share with families. I don't think that will be enough food for any body to fill their tummy. I wished when you were in our restaurant at the time you could have let us know that you need more food or order a side fried rice.

Hana Teppanyaki

Mickie Wang

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wonderful staff and excellent food. Great place for kids. The staff was the friendly and made kids feel welcomed.

1  Thank Jellyjg
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

OMG!!!! Food from homemade soup to salad with amazing ginger dressing was awesome. Service was soooo good too our kids treated to front row show with chef and treated so well. Our server sarah was so nice and super cute too! GReat advice on ordering.bestsauces and filet and crab cakes and chicken best ever had!!!!!

1  Thank csminmi
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I took my family to this place because of the reviews and we can see why. Staff was friendly and made jokes with us. Food was so good I wish they gave us more on the plate. My only complaint (nothing serious) is where's the sushi? A very good japanese restaurant with no sushi? Other than that I would recommend in a second.

1  Thank Maurice K