“Refreshing.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hana Teppanyaki House

Hana Teppanyaki House
Ranked #140 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic Japanese Cuisine at affordable prices; everything is freshly prepared.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wonderful staff and excellent food. Great place for kids. The staff was the friendly and made kids feel welcomed.

1 Thank Jellyjg

“Lives up to #1 billing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

OMG!!!! Food from homemade soup to salad with amazing ginger dressing was awesome. Service was soooo good too our kids treated to front row show with chef and treated so well. Our server sarah was so nice and super cute too! GReat advice on ordering.bestsauces and filet and crab cakes and chicken best ever had!!!!!

1 Thank csminmi
Columbia, Maryland
“Great food. Great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I took my family to this place because of the reviews and we can see why. Staff was friendly and made jokes with us. Food was so good I wish they gave us more on the plate. My only complaint (nothing serious) is where's the sushi? A very good japanese restaurant with no sushi? Other than that I would recommend in a second.

1 Thank Maurice K
“very good food, excellent service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

last dinner at MB, we are very happy with our food. ginger dressing is the best! and the mahi mahi and shrimp was perfectly grilled!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hana_teppanyaki, Owner at Hana Teppanyaki House, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for dine in with us and your feedback! My staffs and I are appreciate your business, Stop by again next time when you in town visit.

Hana Teppanyaki

Mickie Wang
West Lafayette, Ohio
“Amazing, Definitely a Reason This Place is Rated #1!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visited 6/3/13. I ordered the Lobster, Shrimp, Scallop Combo and my wife ordered the Filet and Shrimp combo. I have never tasted seafood so delicious and I have eaten a lot of seafood. Everything was cooked perfectly. My wife's filet practically melted in your mouth. Its definitely worth the trip off the beaten path for this place. Staff was very friendly. Restaurant was very clean and very well decorated. We will definitely be returning here our next trip to Myrtle Beach.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for dine in with us and your feedback, our staffs and I are appreciate your business. Customers are the #1 reason keep us be proud of what we do. Thank you again we see you soon in near future.

Hana Teppanyaki