“Great food. Great staff”

Hana Teppanyaki House
Ranked #145 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese Cuisine at affordable prices; everything is freshly prepared.
Columbia, Maryland
“Great food. Great staff”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I took my family to this place because of the reviews and we can see why. Staff was friendly and made jokes with us. Food was so good I wish they gave us more on the plate. My only complaint (nothing serious) is where's the sushi? A very good japanese restaurant with no sushi? Other than that I would recommend in a second.

1 Thank Maurice K

“very good food, excellent service!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

last dinner at MB, we are very happy with our food. ginger dressing is the best! and the mahi mahi and shrimp was perfectly grilled!

• Visited June 2013
hana_teppanyaki, Owner at Hana Teppanyaki House, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for dine in with us and your feedback! My staffs and I are appreciate your business, Stop by again next time when you in town visit.

West Lafayette, Ohio
“Amazing, Definitely a Reason This Place is Rated #1!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visited 6/3/13. I ordered the Lobster, Shrimp, Scallop Combo and my wife ordered the Filet and Shrimp combo. I have never tasted seafood so delicious and I have eaten a lot of seafood. Everything was cooked perfectly. My wife's filet practically melted in your mouth. Its definitely worth the trip off the beaten path for this place. Staff was very friendly. Restaurant was very clean and very well decorated. We will definitely be returning here our next trip to Myrtle Beach.

• Visited June 2013
Thank you for dine in with us and your feedback, our staffs and I are appreciate your business. Customers are the #1 reason keep us be proud of what we do. Thank you again we see you soon in near future.

Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went to this restaurant on a recent vacation to Myrtle Beach on the recommendation of Trip Advisor. The meal was absolutely fabulous. We went on Mother's Day and this is why the service was a bit slow, but worth the wait. Everything was so fresh and tasty. Their "House" soup was different, but excellent. We all (4 of us) got a steak/seafood dinner. Every meal was delicious. The prices are very reasonable considering the price includes soup, salad, main course and dessert. The waitstaff was extremely pleasant. I look forward to going back.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for dine in with us and your feedback, our staffs and I are appreciate your business. Every year on Mother's Day we always run special to celebrate this special day with moms around the town or from out of town. We love to have you again in near future. Thank you!

Mickie Wang
“Well worth the trip off the tourist path!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good introduction to real Japanese food and delicious too! The owner is very personable and has been in the states for 18 years. Very comfortable dining experience and not a tourist in sight. Would recommend this place to all!

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for dine in with us and your feedback, our staffs and I are appreciate your business. We have just pasted our 4 years mark and we are very proud to served our locals and all the travelers in town for vacation. And more people find out about us will keep us stay in business too. Thank you again and visit us soon.

Mickie