Aqua Beach Inn
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$47
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
$70
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$46
Official Site
$185
$157
All reviewsacross the streetferris wheelroom was cleanburner stovewithin walking distancepool and hot tubsmall kitchenettewould stay here againfull size fridgeboard walkhotel is in a great locationgreat view of the oceancontinental breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulbooked this hotelnice place to staybike week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Great view of the beach and near the attraction, I will be staying here again. If the pool was inside that would be even better,If you go to the beach i think you should try this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Roshtee
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Aqua Beach Inn. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We loved the room, the kitchenette, the balcony and the view. We walked to everything. Rooms were clean, staff was courteous, pool was nice and we will go back. Rates were good too. Yes, it only has one elevator but who is in a hurry when you are on vacation? Parking was not a problem.

Room Tip: The higher floors give you the greatest view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Harbinslady
Tarra D, Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time to post your review on your stay. We value your comments and strive to make your stay a great experience. Aqua Beach staff looks forward to seeing you again in the future and hopes your next visit will be even better. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I only came across this hotel due to the offer on Groupon so I decided to make my family vacation destination Myrtle Beach this year. Overall, I don't have much to complain about because the hotel wasn't rundown, it had a full kitchen, spacious and the proximity to the beach was great. I will say this isn't a kid-friendly type hotel like some of the other hotels in the area which made it very boring for children if you decided to spend the day at the hotel. Other than that I'd stay again just because the closeness to everything and getting to and from wasn't a hassle either as the front desk called a cab for us as needed. My only gripe (and it's just because i may have gotten a little spoiled) was that when we arrived around 10-11am, we were told we couldn't check in. I understand the check in times as posted but i've been several places and been able to get in early and get settled. No problem though, rules are rules so we walked around stalling time and the front desk did allow us to store our bags. However I thought that as soon as a room would become available, they'd call us but they held us out until 245-3pm. I felt like wow, they really made us wait because I knew at least one room had to have been ready before then. But it was fine. The other issue was I don't know what was going on with housekeeping but one day very near the end of our stay, the service went down. I waited over an hour for a request then had to call back. The front desk were very helpful and courteous especially when I had to call back to make arrangements for my son's toy to be mailed to my home. All in all, i'd stay if i go back and just need somewhere to lay my head.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank junbabe78

Thank you for taking time to post your review on your stay. We value your comments and strive to make your stay a great experience. I am sorry you had a few issues and we will address them with the proper department heads. We learn from your comments.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The only reason I didn't give this place a poor or a terrible was because I appreciated the full size fridge and the 24 hour coffee, even though the coffee was sub par.

We usually stay in North Myrtle and don't venture into this part of the beach, but I took a chance on a Groupon deal. Needless to say, we will not be staying here again. The parking lot was very cramped and the spaces were not wide enough for a large SUV. Maybe I've just been in North Myrtle too long, but the area around the hotel looked slummy. Our room was on the 3rd floor, and unfortunately right smack dab outside our balcony was a bar, which was very loud at night, and when you are trying to get a 9 month old to sleep with people hollering and loud motorcycles outside, it's NOT fun!! The noise lasted past 2 in the morning! You can't enjoy your vacation if you don't have energy because you didn't sleep all night! The hotel really needs to invest in sound-proof balcony doors.

The Wi-fi only worked if I went into the bathroom or sat in the hallway. We never used the elevator because we could walk up and down the stairs 3 times before the elevator even came close to reaching our floor.

The beds were comfortable, but very sloppily made. The towels had stains on them, and holes in them. The tub had the dirty markings of a mat that had been there, and there were pink mildew stains in the caulking.

This hotel would be a good choice for young single people who just need a place to sleep, but I don't think it's a good choice for families with kids. Back to North Myrtle we go!

Room Tip: Get a room as far away from the bar as possible if you actually want to sleep.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank buddydog316

We thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Aqua Beach Inn. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay at the Aqua Beach Inn. We value your input and have sent your review to the appropriate department heads. We strive to meet our guests expectations and take comments to heart. We hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you in the furture.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I think the general feelings on here are all true: this is not the 4 star hotel of your vacation dreams. It isn't fancy, there isn't breakfast supplied, it doesn't have great parking and all these ridiculous amenities. However, it is directly across from the beach (super plus), has great views if you stay beach side (this wasn't "included" in my groupon but we had great views from the 8th floor) and is surrounded by shops, food, the relatively small boardwalk, and is steps from the ferris wheel.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat, especially for what I was looking for. All of the girls at the front desk were absolute dreams to work with; there was some delays with getting checked in due to issues from the night before and their hospitality was amazing. I always had a clean room, plenty of towels, questions asked in a heartbeat. Overall, I would recommend the ABI for anyone looking for a room to sleep in while enjoying the REAL purpose of the trip!

Room Tip: High floor, beach view! It's gorgeous
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking time to post your review on your stay. We value your comments and strive to make your stay a great experience. We learn from your comments.