Aqua Beach Inn
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Great 4.5/5
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Very Good 4/5
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
Very Good 4/5
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
Very Good 4/5
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$46
Very Good 4/5
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$158
$70
Very Good 4/5
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
Good 3.5/5
$185
$157
Great 4.5/5
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetferris wheelroom was cleanburner stovewithin walking distancepool and hot tubsmall kitchenettewould stay here againfull size fridgeboard walkhotel is in a great locationgreat view of the oceancontinental breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulbooked this hotelnice place to staybike week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Aqua Beach Inn and would most likely stay there again.I had booked a hotel before I got to MB, SC and unfortunately did not like what I walked into. After canceling at that hotel, I phoned the Aqua Beach Inn and was delighted I had a safe clean place to rest my sleepy head. The hotel desk clerk "KACIE" was very helpful in booking my room. Easy access to everything the beach had to offer. The pictures you see on the internet are exactly as it is. I would recommend to friends and family. I will be going back next year with friends and hope they allow me to pick the place to stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Kimberley,

Thank you for taking time to post your review. I am glad you had a good experience and hope to see you back real soon.

The staff and I strive in making every stay a great memory.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I enjoyed staying at Aqua Beach and would definitely come back and even recommend it to my friends and family. There are only oceanfront rooms which is excellent. Ocean was literally only a block away. You can view and hear the great sound of the ocean waves day and night. It was very close to the city's major attractions. Hotel staff arranged our trips around the city. I plan to go back as soon as they place another groupon ad.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Tarra D, Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Aqua Beach. A lot of our guest stay because of our location and the fact we are in the center of all the down town attractions. n . We hope that we will see you again when you decide to visit the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Our family were guests at Aqua Beach in December 2012 and January 2013 over the holidays. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay on the ninth floor with balcony facing the ocean. LOVED having the ability to cook and keep items while there, a definite plus in our books! Our beds were comfy as could be, the decor inviting, the staff friendly and helpful and the temperature in Myrtle Beach for the middle of winter AMAZING! Activities were actually open in the area and overall was an awesome centralized location within walking distance to practically everything we wanted to see. Just a short walk to the beach, which wasn't very busy at all during our stay. While there, the police were actively patrolling the area, which made parking in the overflow area more comforting. Coffee in the lobby 24/7 proved convenient and tasty and the seating area there was very nice too. I would be THRILLED if they added some kind of continental breakfast to the lobby, prior to our returning, as this would really set the place off. Even if it was for an hour and something light like fruit and a pastry, etc., it would be a nice added and appreciated touch. Can't beat the price in the off-season for its wonderful location and clean room! Didn't hesitate to take our shoes off and relax in this room and the cleaning staff did a great job maintaining our room for us while there. Would highly recommend calling before booking if you are super sound sensitive, because it appears different floors/different rooms are located close to items that could affect your stay in this regard, which is really any place you stay. The owners did a terrific job renovating and the bright colors made for a cheerful stay. Our kiddos couldn't stop talking about Aqua Beach after staying there and spent just as much time on the balcony watching the ocean, light show on the wheel and vehicles going by as they did in the room itself. Couldn't beat the sunshine and palm trees when our area back home was getting dumped on by snow! A holiday vacation we will never forget and hope to repeat in the future! Thank you Aqua Beach and all who made our stay, nice every day! : )

Room Tip: We were supposed to be on the 11th floor and after being on the 9th instead, can see how being higher would make an even nicer difference in your view. Can't vouch for prime season surroundings, as we weren't there then...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

I just wanted to thank you for your recent post on trip advisor. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to your next visit. We take pride in assuring each stay is a memorable stay.

Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The hotel was in the perfect place, especially when traveling with teens who are old enough to venture out on their own. There is a lot to do right around the hotel and it is very lively.
All in all, I got what I paid for, so I am not disappointed in the value. However, there are some things that could have been much better and would have been good customer service. The towels were the worst I have ever used in a hotel (and I travel a lot). Not only were they not fresh, they were hard, scratchy, and paper thin. The refrigerator door would not stay closed and then the bathroom had a horrible musty smell to the point that no one wanted to go in there.
The beds were made daily by a very friendly housekeeping staff, but the bathroom was not cleaned. It was not clean when we checked in either.
The front desk staff was super friendly when I checked in on the 29th, but she was the only friendly one when it came to front desk staff.
The air conditioner broke the day after arrival and when I called the front desk, the maintenance man was knocking on the door within 5 minutes and had it fixed. He even told me that if it went back out that he would leave his evening job to come back and replace the unit if needed. He had outstanding customer service!
I would stay at the Aqua Beach Inn again for a quick trip, but I would plan for a different hotel if I were staying longer. I think better towels and cleaner bathrooms would have changed my opinion, but when there could have been many other things wrong I am happy to report there were just a few.
I would give the Hotel a "C" for comfort and an "A" for location.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the beach. The higher up you are, the better your view of the beach and the lively activities going on along the main street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Aqua Beach. I apologize for the issues you shared on your review. I have addressed your issues to our department heads and assure you we take complaints very serious. There is no excuse for rooms not being cleaned properly and I have taken steps to ensure this will not happen again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Im very dissatisfied with how they front desk girl named Jessica was acting I know they was lots of things going on but she had no right saying to white couple that was in front of me it wouldnt be happening if it wasnt BLACK BIKE WEEK and these BLACK people need to hurry up a leave. I was very upset that I was disrepected like that and embarrassed because I wasn't here for bike week I was here for a funeral. Other than the rude front desk lady our room on 11th floor was very clean and the housekeeper, sally. The irob in our room didn't work but our housekeeper brought us two more irons which still did not work like they should. Fantastic view of them.ocean and sky wheel. Would probably stay again but they really need to get rid of rude front desk clerk.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank euf1886

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Aqua Beach. I apologize for the issues you shared on your review. I have addressed your issues and I am so sorry you were offended. I assure you we take complaints very serious. I personally have taken steps to ensure this will not happen again.