“Perfect Place to stay!”
Review of Aqua Beach Inn

Ranked #44 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My husband and I just got back from staying here and we LOVED it! We were on the 10th floor and the view was spectacular. It was close to restaurants, the new boardwalk and was affordable. I don't know what the other reviewers were talking about when they say the beds were uncomfortable, because ours wasn't. The amenities were great. I really appreciated the full refrigerator, iron and ironing board and the flatscreen tv. The only things that I would put as negatives (but NOT anything that would keep us away) is that our tv had a sound problem. I think the speakers were out because I could only get mono sound from them...even though I went through the steps to get stereo. I do wish they offered a King bed chioice in the basic room. Otherwise...I can't wait to go back!! I highly recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: If you can stay on a top floor, the view is spectacular! This is a great location for families to st...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kht4unc
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Aqua Beach Inn. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the central location of the property was beneficial. We do apologize for the issues you had with the TV. Next time you stay with us and have an issue please let us know so that we can fix it immediately. We want to make sure that you have the best stay possible. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Myrtle Beach Area.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

We stayed with our 2 teenagers over their fall break from school and had a wonderful experience. The rooms are large, clean and filled with everything you need for an extended stay. We did not cook in the room but it was equipped with all we would have needed if we had chosen to. Our room had a wonderful, unblocked view of the ocean and of the giant sky tower (ferris wheel). We were in easy walking distance of all board walk attractions - including many shops, restaurants and also a park. The location was "safe / family friendly" and our teens, ages 17 and 13, were given free reign to roam the beach and boardwalk area together -- without Mom and Dad.

Room Tip: Fall is a great time to visit.....Prices are great and area is less crowded.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank agapeMom
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review the Aqua Beach Inn. We are so glad that the central location was beneficial to you and your family during your stay. It is convenient when you have teenagers to have everything close by so that they can have "free reign" and give mom and dad a break. We hope that you think of us when you are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in July 2011 This hotel could be so much better if it was better organized. It is a good hotel for the price it was clean. It is very well located close to everything a good walk will take you to many interesting sights.. The rooms were excellent with Kitchenettes, staff always willing to accommodate but sometimes didn't have the tools to do so. A snack bar service could help instead of clogging the main desk area, this hotel could use another elevator also at time it gets very busy and guest must wait 5+ minutes this is tough on the older guests, they need to stagger their staffs hour to fit the 2pm to 4 pm rush at the main desk also it not only looks bad it is frustrating to some guest who then become aggravated.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CanadainTravelers
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Beach Inn. As you know, July is the busiest time in Myrtle Beach, so unfortunatly if you come in right at check in time there may be a slight delay. However, we have made some staffing changes since July so the check in process will be smoother. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stayed here for five nights in September and had nothing but a good time! Clean rooms, friendly staff! Close to everything you need to be around. I went as a single trip but I met a few couples and some families who also enjoyed the hotel. Only one elevator but it always seemed to empty to me. No complaints here! Well a small one, my room was between and entry door and what I suppose to be housekeeping room so one morning it was kinda loud with them coming in and out of the doors. It wasn't too early and I was on my way out so no real bother, they were just doing their job :) The rooms offer nice views and everything is within walking distance. I will definately be staying here again and would recomend this place to anyone! I have never wrote a review about anything but reviews helped me find this place so I thought I would share.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank JohnSweet
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel is very nice, clean and reasonable. Love the semi-full kitchen. Location is great! The staff is helpful and very concerned about customers being satisfied. Esp. the new housekeeping supervisor. The only problem with this hotel is there are 11 floors and only one elevator. Walked up and down the steps a lot, because I got tired of waiting. (I was on the 9th floor) We stayed in a room right outside the elevator and it was a bit annoying at night. Parking is limited, but it is not problem to walk a few extra feet to additional parking. Going back next weekend, because this hotel is so close to the "action" I will be booking this week! Housekeeping knocked on the door at 8:45 in the morning on Saturday, so unless you want them there at that hour, you better put a do not disturb thing on the door! All in all, this is a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank lovevawine
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Aqua Beach Inn. Our goal is make sure every guest feels at home and is satisfied with their stay. We look forward to booking your next stay when you return to Myrtle Beach again.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

The room was nice & clean, we did have to move our first night because the a/c unit started making a rattling noise, but hey sometimes those things happen. Great view even though your not right on the ocean, you can still view the ocean and big ferris wheel. Five minutes away from broadway at the beach! This was my two year olds first time at the beach and i was so glad the room was clean!!! Because before we have stayed at some dumps that looked good on line, but horrible when u arrive. Housekeeping did ask us if we needed service, and the staff was helpful & friendly. Our last day there we had to park underneath the awning at check out because their was no more parking spaces, you were lucky to get a parking spot each day, and I did not get my 50.00 tanger outlet gift card I was promised for booking more thaFn two nights!

Room Tip: A bar is. Located across the street but we didn't have any issues, glass door shuts out the nois...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Kristie H
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Kristien,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on the Aqua Beach Inn. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately parking is very tight every where in Myrtle Beach and the parking closest to the building always goes first. As for the Tanger gift card, that was a special package that had to be booked ahead of time, it was not just something that we could give at the last minute. I apologize for any misunderstanding. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Aqua Beach Inn is a great value!! Located in central Myrtle Beach. Great ocean view from the balcony, nice rooms, nice full sized fridge, microwave, and stove top. You cross the street and you're at the beach. There's a great deal of entertainment and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Phoneguy22
Tarra D, General Manager at Aqua Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and the areas attractions.
It is my personal goal as the general manger to have every guest enjoy their stay.
The entire staff looks forward to your next stay.