“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cannolis Cafe - CLOSED

Cannolis Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Italian
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Little River, South Carolina
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Doing some shopping and was looking for a place to eat. What a great find at the far end of the mall. Driving through to see what stores were in this location. The coffee was the best and the Breakfast was perfect. And the Cannolis are the best we have had here. We will be back for lunch they have a really good menu. Located in the Wal-Mart shopping center in Myrtle Beach...DON'T MISS THIS ONE.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Richard C

boltonct
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food for a small place”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The coffee is excellent, food was good but the meat was different.Didn't care for the meat dislike it

Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not Sure”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I hadn't been there in over a year due to medical, but I was disappointed. I had their chicken calabrese, and it wasn't as good as I had remembered. There was hardly any chicken, I think it was thinner. Not sure if they are using a different supplier, or they cut down the portion.

huntersville
“We'll Be Back for Breakfast”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The location was a little difficult to find but luckily we saw the sign out by the road. I'm glad that we found it...it was really good. My wife ordered a egg and cheese bagel and I ordered an egg and cheese sandwich on wheat bread. My wife and I both said to each other that the cheese on the sandwich was very good. I'm not sure what the cheese was, but it was very good. Each of our breakfast sandwiches hit the spot and we'll swing by again since we know exactly where it is.

It was a good find, so check out the bagels and breakfast sandwiches. Oh, my wife also ordered a vanilla latte and it was very good - better than Starbucks.

1 Thank kevkid33
Charlotte
“Great choice in Myrtle Beach!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My family decided to try this place based on reviews and we were not dissapointed. Had a wonderful and yummy breakfast and great overall experience. Their "White Rocker" coffee is awesome. The food tastes fresh and good value price wise. Great choice if you don't wanna pay probably double the price for breakfast at hotels and if you don't want restaurant chain food.

1 Thank JayMoli