“Great Family Fun”

WonderWorks Myrtle Beach All Access Admission
Ranked #5 of 57 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An amusement park for the mind! Experience of 100 hands-on exhibits. Be blown away by 74mph hurricane winds, manuever the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lay on a bed of nails, pilot a fighter jet, design and ride your own virtual roller coaster, climb 3 stories of ropes on the indoor ropes challenge course, compete in a game of lazer-tag and much more!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I think WonderWorks is a great place to take your children. There are a lot of things that they can do. My kids always enjoy the laser tag.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I found a groupon for 2 general admission tickets to Wonderworks, so with us visiting Myrtle Beach over the weekend, decided that it would be a great time to give it a try. My husband , daughter (9), youngest daughter (3), and I, thoroughly enjoyed visiting Wonderworks, we spent about 3 1/2 hours there and it was fun for all. My oldest loved the ropes course and my youngest enjoyed the bubble exhibit, there was something for everyone! Even full price tickets would be worth the fun that we all had.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been eyeing up Wonderworks for some time now. We often travel to Orlando and I've seen the one advertised there but never wanted to leave Disney property to visit it. I was very excited to find one in Myrtle Beach. I think for the price it was the best money we spent and well worth it. We had a coupon so it helped a little bit but any savings was added back on when my husband added laser tag for him and my daughter. There were plenty of fun things to do here that kept everyone entertained. The inversion chamber is a fun start to everything. There's also a hurricane simulator, a bed of nails you can try, and plenty of other fun science type interactive displays but what made it worth the price was the indoor ropes course that was included in the price! You can stay on it as long as you want and do as many or as few obstacles as you want. I started out on the beam type ones before trying one that was basically a rope you needed to walk across to get to the next obstacle. If you are scared of heights you might want to skip this one. Once you get further up in it you go high above the steps which makes you a few stories up from the floor. It was tons of fun and I loved that you could go in the morning and come back and do anything you wanted all day which. When you include the ropes course this was a bargain for us. I didn't personally play laser tag but I was allowed to watch the tvs where the instructor watched everything while my husband and daughter played. They had a lot of fun and the instructor was energetic and fun. My daughter won which totally made her entire day.

1  Thank Barb M
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your WonderWorks review! We are so glad your family enjoyed the all day access to our over 100 interactive educational exhibits! We hope you will visit with us again!

WonderWorks Management

Reviewed September 27, 2013

and quite a few challenges for the older set, such as a lot of steps, but all worth it in a scientific/fun escapade.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

After driving past these upside-down buildings in other cities, I finally gave in to my son's persistent salesmanship and took the family to the WonderWorks in Myrtle Beach yesterday. It was not the cheapest ticket in town, but it was an afternoon well spent. The "inversion chamber" on the way in was a good taste of what was to come - a combination of games, experiments, and illusions. The rides were fun, especially the roller coaster simulator. The ride where you pedal a cycle to flip yourself over was also a lot of fun. My daughter particularly enjoyed the rope course at the end. The only coupons I could find were all related to eating in a very pricy snack bar, so I suggest you eat before you go and plan to enjoy the exhibits for the educational fun they are. Give yourself at least a couple of hours to explore this excellent attraction.