“It was okay...”

WonderWorks Myrtle Beach All Access Admission
Ranked #5 of 56 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: An amusement park for the mind! Experience of 100 hands-on exhibits. Be blown away by 74mph hurricane winds, manuever the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lay on a bed of nails, pilot a fighter jet, design and ride your own virtual roller coaster, climb 3 stories of ropes on the indoor ropes challenge course, compete in a game of lazer-tag and much more!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Winston Salem, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“It was okay...”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

First off, we have been to the Wonderworks in Pigeon Forge, TN, & I believe it was more fun & had a more to do than this one.
We went to Wonderworks on Oct 24th, so we didn't experience the lines that a lot of the other reviewers did. The tickets were a little outrageous - $50 for me & my husband, & that was just to get in the building. Laser tag & the zipline cost more. The exhibits were interesting enough.
We had fun, but not $50 worth of fun.

Visited October 2012
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your feedback in regard to your WonderWorks visit. We are committed to providing quality entertainment and would like to further discuss the details of your experience. Please contact us directly at guestservices@wonderworksmb.com.

Greenville, North Carolina
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Smorgusburg of Learning and Fun!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place is amazing. I have many reasons to love this place and why anyone who visits Myrtle Beach, SC should visit this place. One, let's start with the tickets. The tickets are very affordable and highly reusable. I paid a $51 for my entire family: $18.25 for me, $18.25 for my wife, 14.50 for my 8-year old daughter, and my 3-year old daughter was free. The best part of the tickets is that we could use the tickets multiple times. If you leave the entire building, you can come back to the building. All you have to do is scan your ticket. My family came back visited the place two times today. Two, this place has SO many things to do and see for any age. This attraction does not hold back at all. My kids really enjoyed this place, and so did my wife and me. I love the creativeness of this attraction to allow the mind to learn about different stuff. This museum has science, art, and even an arcade. There is even a bed of nails that my oldest daughter laid on two times. My youngest daughter found a room with music that she danced her heart out. This place brought my family closer together. Three, if you have been to Broadway in Myrtle Beach, this place has many places that tend to be expensive. This place is very affordable for anyone to visit. I am shocked that I have never been here even though I have visited Myrtle Beach many of times, but I know that I shall make this a visit. Those are my top three reasons.

If you visit, I would recommend that you visit during off-season (September through March) and come very early (The museum opens at 10 am). Even so, this place can became very crowded because of how popular this place is. My family visited with Hurricane Sandy dumping rain, so I was not surprised that this museum became a popular place to visit. Overall, a must visit!!!

1 Thank Black0ut1983
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback of WonderWorks! We are so glad you and your family enjoyed our over 100 exhibits with your all day access admission. We are pleased to provide quality entertainment to create a fun-filled memorable family day in our interactive world!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Entertaining”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was a good "one time" experience; we felt that we learned some very interesting facts and had fun with the interactive environment! Got our fill of fun from the one visit.

Visited October 2012
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thank you for your feedback of your WonderWorks visit! We are committed to providing fun, educational, interactive entertainment for all our guests and glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Conway, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME DAY!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We really enjoyed our day at wonderworks.My favorite's would have to be the virtual roller coaster and the ropes course.The anti gravity bike was very cool too.Peter was very helpful and very welcoming.We will be back with family when they come to visit.

1 Thank Tim S
Thank you for sharing your WonderWorks experience! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our interactive world of simulators and exhibits and took on the ropes course challenge! Thanks for acknowledging our team member Peter! We want our guests to have a fantastic experience in every facet of a WonderWorks visit!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FUN,FUN,FUN!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a new addition to the Broadway at the Beach site. I took my 11 yr old grandson there and I think I had the most fun. We laughed and played like two kids. A must see if you are at the beach. Its crazy fun..

Visited May 2012
Thank you for your WonderWorks review! We are so pleased to have provided you and your grandson a great day of play together among our over 100 hands on exhibits that are fun for all ages!