“FANTASTIC Experience - DO IT!!”

Myrtle Beach Segway
More attraction details
Owner description: Myrtle Beach Segway offer tours and rentals with the world famous Segway PT. Guided tours of Huntington Beach State Park are a wonderful way of enjoying the natural beauty of coastal flora and fauna. The "All Terrain Experience" at the North Myrtle Beach Sports Park is sure to please the adventurous minded. And the self guided tours of the Market Common District are available for the people that want to be independent. Experience the thrill of "Gliding" on a Segway today. Call for reservations!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My friend and I had a couple of days in the Myrtle Beach area and were looking for something fun to do. We hit the jackpot.!! We opted for the Huntington Beach State Park tour and had an amazing time fun, fun, fun. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone thinking about, to just do it. We had Aaron as our tour guide and he was extremely knowledgeable about the area and was patient and thorough in our segway training. It was just a total blast, I smile every time I think about the experience, it was THAT much fun.

All reviews
"huntington beach state park"
in 61 reviews
"hour tour"
in 9 reviews
"nature trail"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews
"beautiful park"
"bucket list"

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I purchased a segway tour from Myrtle Beach Segway with my sister and her husband. We did a 2+ hour tour at Huntington Beach State Park, and I can hands down say it was the best part of our vacation to the Carolinas. Our tour guide, Aaron, was fantastic from beginning to end. He gave each of us an independent segway lesson in the parking lot before taking off (you'll get the hang of it in under 10 minutes) and was super thorough about his tour of the park and sharing bits of history and nature with us. I would recommend this to anyone visiting the Myrtle Beach area and actually suggest the trip to Huntington Beach State Park as a great place to visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a great time on the Segway. My wife and I were a bit reluctant at first but within minutes we were real pros. The training and tips were both excellent. If you have never had the opportunity to try a Segway, don't pass up this opportunity when in Myrtle Beach. We always try to find something on our trips to that generates a fond memory of an area and this was it for Myrtle Beach. For the golfers out there it was even better than my Eagle!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had a really fun time. Our tour guide, Erin, was wonderful. Very good at "training" us and really knew everything about the park. Would recommend everyone put this on their "bucket list". I checked it off mine, but will definitely do it again.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have been to Myrtle Beach Segway a couple times now in the past two years, and have had a wonderful time there. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Myrtle Beach. The man who runs this place is very kind and patient and an excellent instructor who will VERY effectively have you understanding Segway operation in no time. We have never done any tours, but just rent and have fun zipping around the neighbourhood. I highly recommend this to anyone, even the elderly.