“GREAT!!”

Myrtle Beach Segway
More attraction details
Owner description: Myrtle Beach Segway offer tours and rentals with the world famous Segway PT. Guided tours of Huntington Beach State Park are a wonderful way of enjoying the natural beauty of coastal flora and fauna. The "All Terrain Experience" at the North Myrtle Beach Sports Park is sure to please the adventurous minded. And the self guided tours of the Market Common District are available for the people that want to be independent. Experience the thrill of "Gliding" on a Segway today. Call for reservations!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I had a great time Segwaying in Huntington State Park. Aaron is the best tour guide! He is very well educated and took time to explain the history of the park. It was only my family of 4 on the tour which was great! We have segwayed before, so we had some expericence before stepping into it. The photos we took of the marsh land and alligators were great! The cost is $69 per person, but we had a $5.00 off coupon in one of the books. This will be a new family tradition when we go to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had a fantastic ride on our self guided tour of the Market Commons area. We were all Segway novices but after a few minutes (20-30) of training from George we were riding around like Segway veterans After your training you'll have a full hour (or two depending upon which you choose) to tour the Market Commons, wide sidewalks, great paths and minimal traffic make this the perfect place to ride. We vacation every summer in Myrtle Beach and definitely plan on doing this again! A blast!

2  Thank wdwfan71
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Our Segway nature tour in Huntington State Park was amazing! Aaron was the best guide and teacher.Segways are easy to use and tons of fun. My husband and I caught on quickly and our 14 and 22 year olds had a blast. This was the best choice we made for the entire family. The photos we took were amazing. Don't come to Myrtle Beach with out doing this. We will do this again on our next trip south.

1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Most fun I have had in a long time. We rented 2 segway's for my Son and I and we liked it so much that 2 days later we talked my wife into joining the fun. I Highly recommend it. Terry,Debbie,and Jeff Black...From N.C.

1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Our tour guide and trainer Aaron was great. None if us had ridden a Segway. No problem. For two hours we toured Huntington Park without incident. Our guide was very knowledgable on the park, it's habitat and South Carolina's history. By the way, we also discovered that Huntington's beaches are more family oriented, peaceful and pristine. I highly recommend this tour. As a bonus, we saw a live gator crossing the road.