“Awesome!”

Ash Myrtle Beach ATV Tours
Ranked #17 of 38 Tours in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: GUIDED ATV TOURS, THE BEST TIME YOU WILL HAVE IN MYRTLE BEACH SC, APPOX TWO HOURS OF FUNThe Third Ave address is a sub office, phone and mail only.
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This was the highlight of our family vacation! We spend an entire day touring the property on our 4 wheelers. The staff, Larry and Nancy made us feel right at home and we wish we could have spent more time with them. I can only wish you had a 6 star rating because it was well worth every penny and more.

Visited June 2011

Rockford
“Great Excitement and Adventurous Trip”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Great experience, will definitely return! Would recommend to anyone looking for something fun to do. Be sure to bring a change of clothes because you will get dirty. Also, be prepared to wash your ATV.

Visited June 2011
Medina, Ohio
“had a great time even 7 year old loved it”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

we had a great time. we enjoyed the mud bogg the best, The hills were fun and it was a great time going through the woods. we would recommend this tour and the owners were friendly.

Visited July 2011
Tampa, Florida
“It's a blast for beginners and experts alike.”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I went with several friends that had never ridden ATV's before and they also had a blast. The two hour tour we took takes you around various purpose built courses, from knee deep mud to a speed oval, to steep hills, they have almost every type of terrain you could hope for and they teach you how to navigate it. They also have expert courses for those of you who already know how to ride rough and tough :-) . Overall if you like adventure, trying something new, and getting a little dirty, than you'll probably want to check out Carolina backwoods.

Visited July 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So much fun for the whole family!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

My wife, boys (8 & 13), and I made a last minute decision on our week long vacation at Myrtle Beach to try out the two hour ATV tour. I called the afternoon prior and they were very accommodating with fitting us into their schedule. Except for myself, none of my family had any riding experience.....but that did not hinder the awesome experience we had. The owners took their time to teach us the basics and even spent extra time with my older son to build his confidence. Once we felt comfortable operating the ATV's and they felt that we could handle ourselves, we were off on our adventure. We rode through flat roads, muddy trails, pools and puddles, and it was all geared to our level of experience keeping safety first. We came back for a cool down and water break at about an hour into it and then we went out again. There were two points in the tour where they let us loose to play with our new found skills. SO MUCH FUN!!! I would recommend this to anyone of any experience level. You won't be disappointed. I would suggest bringing a change of clothes, bottles of water, Gatorade, etc., snacks, and an extra pair of shoes.

2 Thank Tpb22