“Welcoming experience!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Welcoming experience!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay; however, there was an issue with the air conditioning unit and for over 12 hours it was 80 plus degrees until the system was thawed out. Other than that experiences, the renters and owners alike were extremely welcoming to my entire family. We truly enjoyed ourselves. I would recommend a stay here to everyone.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Heron Pointe D-05”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Our rental unit was very nice. It is a long 3 block walk to beach.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing