“Wouldn't Waste My Money !!”
Review of Comedy Cabana

Comedy Cabana
Ranked #2 of 49 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach's ONLY 5 Star Comedy Club featuring 3 new professional comics weekly. We are conveniently located in Restaurant Row just a half a mile north of the Carolina Opry and 3 miles south of Barefoot Landing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My Wife and I wanted something "different" to do one night. I phoned this place thru the local "flyers" we had. When I phoned I was told admission was $15 each. Sounded good ! We took a taxi ride from Ocean Blvd ($20). Once we got there I bought our tickets and then was informed we had to purchase 2 items each from the bar/food menu as part of it. We were already there and taxi was gone so we said what the heck !! We stayed for the 3 comedians andhad a "few" laughs but overall I didn't think any of them were all that funny. I give them an "A" for effort but that is about all. The person on the phone should have informed us that this was also a "restaurant/bar" and that we had to purchase the "other items" as part of the show. It was Tuesday August 27th we were there. About 16 people showed up and it looks like it accommodates about 80.

3  Thank SJW50
"preferred seating"
"visit myrtle beach"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I liked the seating for this venue but the parking was challenging. The comedians were good and he price was right. I was able to get the tickets for half price through a group on deal- well worth it!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My family and I went for the first time and we had a blast. There were three comedians and all of them were very funny. When the show was over, the audience had an opportunity to meet the comedians. A very enjoyable evening!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

the show was great, we laughed the entire time.the service was was not up to par, but the show made up for it

See more reviews
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Use the coupon in the Monster book to save $$ off the price of admission!

A few tips:

The place opens before the show starts. You can order drinks or food before you enter the showroom but that DOES NOT count towards the two item minimum per person, so you probably shouldn't eat or drink anything in the bar before the show.

The shots are EXPENSIVE. We had no idea until we got the bill that 2 shots were $11!! They also charge for every soda refill. The soda glasses were TINY. If you get 2 Sodas, You will be charged $5 for less than a conventional soda at any other restaurant. Just something to keep in mind.

The tip is included in your bill, so READ the bill. I'm not saying the wait staff doesn't deserve a good tip but don't accidentally give someone 20$ in tips because you didn't realize the tip is included in the total.

My last tip is go eat a big pizza before the show and just order waters or beers to keep your bill down. The admission price is $15/person which is pretty good for the 3 hour show you get but the food was a little expensive.

All this aside, the show was hysterical and we will go again. It was a 3 hour show which was a great time on our vacation!

4  Thank Ruallie