“Laughed until we hurt”

Comedy Cabana
Ranked #2 of 49 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach's ONLY 5 Star Comedy Club featuring 3 new professional comics weekly. We are conveniently located in Restaurant Row just a half a mile north of the Carolina Opry and 3 miles south of Barefoot Landing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Have been here several times and ALWAYS have good time. This time comics were hilarious! Comedy gor blue sometimes,so definitely not for under 21. Drinks and food pretty good for a night club. Recommend ir highly.

1  Thank scubyfrog
There are newer reviews for Comedy Cabana

Reviewed June 4, 2012

wow! This place is joke, this is a real deal comedy club! Always great headliners and phenomenal service. I have been to the Comedy Cabana with groups of friend, several couples and by myself. The shows always run on time and I have never been disappointed.

2  Thank Jeremy M
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great club, great staff, good food and really, really funny comedians. I've been to this comedy club several times and it never disappoints. I've seen comics whose names I recognize and they are good, but I am always struck by how many really, really funny comedians there are that I've never heard of. So, don't be deterred in visiting if there's not a household name on marquee.

The showroom is comfortably air conditioned and there isn't a bad seat in the house. Plus they pipe the comedians routine right into the speakers in the rest rooms, so you don't miss anything if nature calls. Cool!

Admission was reasonable and the beer was cold. Had a chicken sandwich that was fine and a pizza that was all right as well. The hostess at the door and the waitress at my table were courteous and efficient. Plenty of free parking and it's easy to find on North Kings Highway.

Live standup comedy is so much fun when it is done right. This is a club that does it right. Hope you'll get to enjoy it, too.

2  Thank veggieracer
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I are from Mpls, MN and were referred to Comedy Cabana for entertainment and great food from friends who have visited here before. We have been here four different times and have enjoyed ourselves everytime. The food is great, the service outstanding and the shows are excellent. I would highly recommend this club to anyone looking for a good night of entertainment
in Myrtle Beach.

Jean

2  Thank JeanRenee1950
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The Comedy Cabana has a bar/restaurant area you can hang out in before the show. The comics are great. Friendly staff. Reasonable prices. A must do night out when you're in Myrtle Beach. Let's face it - With the economy and the everyday stress of life - A night full of laughter is just what we needed.

3  Thank Jodi J