“Comedy Cabana made for a Hilarious evening with affordable clean fun,”
Review of Comedy Cabana

Comedy Cabana
Ranked #2 of 49 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach's ONLY 5 Star Comedy Club featuring 3 new professional comics weekly. We are conveniently located in Restaurant Row just a half a mile north of the Carolina Opry and 3 miles south of Barefoot Landing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Great evening with comfortable non smoking main room. 3 Comedians in rqpid succession made for nonstop entertainment. Top talent well known but nicely humble and glad to join you in their intimate bar afterwards. Got signed Cd's and time to visit with friends and comedians. So much fun that I never want to miss this each time I visit Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank jenandtomflorencesc

Reviewed September 5, 2011

It was $29.00 for the two of us to get in with the coupon. So there is also a 2 item minimum per person. There are some items 2.50 and some are more. Very funny main act and not too dirty with the language. The other two were ok but a little too dirty for my taste. Don't bring your Christian mom LOL. Very nice date night. Basic Comedy club. The dessert chocolate lava cake was small and pretty good. Go - you will have fun.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

The acts were all super funny! I laughed so hard my face hurt. The building itself looks kind of like a strip club or something from the outside and the random stretch limos "for rent" in the front of the place look kind of odd. The 2 item per person requirement was ridiculous. Over my head was an open air vent with no protective covering over it and a fan with no light bulbs. I hope nothing blew in my TINY glass of sprite (that you don't get free refills on).

1  Thank coffeebean002
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Saw a show in late May and Cooter and Alycia Cooper were very very funny. I loved it!!

The opening act not so much. He may be a fairly new comedian but he just simply did not know how to take his jokes a bit farther. Hopefully, he will improve with time. I was really cheering him on but some jokes were simply painful to watch him try to recover from.

Regarding the venue, it should be made more clear that whatever is purchased before the show in the bar area DOES NOT count towards your 2 drink or food purchase for the show. The ladies mentioned it at the cashier but in the noise and scurrying I noticed that my husband and I were not the only ones who missed this bit of information. Since they are updating their website, perhaps this tidbit could be added somewhere.

I would also suggest eating before the show. The snacks were ok but not dinner worthy.

Overall it was a wonderful night and a great experience!! Plan to visit during your Myrtle Beach visit and look out for the coupons in the booklets or for more savings sign up for the Comedy Cabaa newsletter before your trip for a 20% off admission coupon.

2  Thank jello_2001