“HUGE portions!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Canton, Ohio
“HUGE portions!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The restaurant was nice inside and clean. Our server Derek was excellent! The food was good and lots of it! I think their portions could feed 3 people off one plate. Their onion soup was the best I've ever had and it's also the first Japanese restaurant I've been to, to offer other salad dressings besides the normal ginger dressing. And after dinner they bring you complimentary rainbow sherbet which was a nice way to finish the meal. Great place!

Lewistown, Pennsylvania
“vacation and business dinner 2013”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went with a group. It was fun for all ages. The waiters cook the food in front of you and twirl knives and entertain the group.
They give you a lot of food-too much rice. Everything tasted
good and we were able to use chop sticks-also fun.

Visited August 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Good place to try”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Chef was very entertaining, food was delicious with large portions. Go hungry! Our reservation was at 8:30pm and were seated immediately. I'd eat there again!

Visited August 2013
Easley
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

After having a couple unpleasant meals, I decided to go to a tried and true restaurant I know I can expect good things from and I was not disappointed! This is my first time at the myrtle miyabis, but I am a regular customer at the one in the upstate of SC. The service was great, the chef was great and the food was even better...yes can be a little expensive, but it was worth it to have an enjoyable meal as a family...will return...

• Visited August 2013
“Good food & show, POOR SERVICE, watch your leftovers”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I had dinner around one of the hibachi grills. The chef put on a great show and interacted well with my daughters (12 & 15). However, the service was pretty poor.

When we first got to the table there was food on my chair from the previous meal. I asked the hostess (older woman) to have it wiped off. She looked completely irritated by the request and brought over a napkin. She never offered or attempted to wipe the chair off herself. She expected me to do it. She never smiled and appeared to not want to be there (maybe that would be the best bet).

The waitress service was pretty good up until the end. I had read reviews about this restaurant before going there and someone stated that they felt rushed to get out of there so they could seat another party. That is exactly what happened.

When one of us appeared to be done eating, the waitress brought over a stack of to-go boxes and asked if she could pack up our meals. I was still in the middle of my dinner and asked her to come back. When I was done (with a lot of food left on my plate) she came back and took my food. She never offered to pack it up, just took it away and got rid of it.