“Girls Birthday Weekend”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went there for girls night with my mom and 2 sisters. It was my mother's birthday. Our server was great he played tricks and even got my mom a couple of times. They played the birthday song and told my mom to shake her money maker...it was really fun as my mom started shaking her hands. The food was good and it was enough to feed two people from one plate. We ended up taking so much food back to hotel. I was disappointed with the sushi and eel sauce, but overall it was good and I would return.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Brought my daughter for show and dinner, well, chef didn't give a show at all, and dinner was tasteless, we have so much left over and sushi was so horrible. Most of people know what a Dragon Rolls look like. they brought out a California roll and put some eels on it and called it Dragon Roll. From the rice to the way the way sushi rolled up, it's very bad. I really don't know how this place got rating for more then 3 stars.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went here with a group of customers and had a great time. With large tables you can typically get your whole group around one or two tables. Table show is your typical teppanyaki entertainment. The food right from the appetizers of sushi to the steak and lobster tail on the grill was delicious. No sashimi which i couldnt understand given thats a staple at these places!

The restaurant itself was clean and decor was tasteful and modern

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I usually go to the sushi bar...eat their avocado salad and sesame encrusted flounder...each 5 dollars so very affordable...and I enjoy a saki cocktail...flavored with lichees....so cold and delicious....I am not a sushi eater but enjoy their sushi bar for the many other choices....I have eaten at the tables where they cook for you and that is very good too....alot of food and fun if you are with a group....or are celebrating a birthday...

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was our first night dinner out. Never ate at an Hibachi grill before. Food was incredible and lots of it. Enjoyed the chef. Food was a bit on the high side, but quality is worth paying for.