“A favorite of ours in Myrtle Beach”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #125 of 915 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Along with Gordon Biersch, PF Chang's is one of those places that we always, always go to when we're in Myrtle Beach. Yeah I know some people say that they never go to chain restaurants, but quite honestly we've traveled extensively all over the US, we've gone to a ton of restaurants...both local joints and chains, and PF Chang's is still on our top-5 list.

The food is excellent, consistent, and while it's not cheap, it's reasonably priced. The service is good as well.

1  Thank Brad B

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We called into PF Chang's last night for dinner, and had a table outside. Our waiter was Marlon, ably assisted by Justin. They were both great and ultra professional and friendly.

The food was great; the wine and beer were great, and the ambience is always superb at PF Chang's.

My only complaint, and this isn't really about the restaurant itself, is that I LOVED PF Chang's "Phillip's Better Lemon Chicken" and was horrified that it's no longer on the menu. I tried, at Marlon's suggestion, the replacement Lemon Chicken, and it was good, but nowhere near as good as "Phillip's Better Lemon Chicken". PLEASE BRING THIS MENU ITEM BACK!!!!

All in all, it was another excellent dinner at PF Chang's. I just wish they would bring back my lemon chicken!

Thanks particularly to Marlon, for making it such a fun night; and to Justin for his advice and sense of humor. It's a shame there aren't more wait staff in restaurants who care about customer service like these two young men obviously do.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I are vegetarians and we ordered the garlic noodles, I asked if there was meat in it our waiter said no but it's made with chicken stock,over helpful. Our food was excellent and our server was outstanding. We also had the bam shrimp and California roll. The plates 're enough for two and save room for y he chocolate wall.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I went here tonight for our anniversary. I recently stopped eating animal products and wanted some vegan options. My husband just wanted some good Chinese food which has been hard for us to find in the Carolinas. I had the vegetarian vegetable wraps as an appetizer and which was excellent. I also had a crispy tofu and brocoli main dish that was delicious. This is the only Chinese restaurant we found that serves brown rice an added bonus. My husband had wonderful pork dumplings and honey chicken as his entree. Many people say that the portions at PF Chang are small. My husband is a big eater and found them more than adequate. Our server Jada was lovely and attentive. The manager greats all the guests personally which is a nice touch. Lastly because it was our anniversary we were presented with a plate decorated by Jada commemorating our anniversary.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very good food and excellent service. After a long drive, this hit the spot! Located close to our accommodations, lots of parking and other shops of interest.