“Always great food and service!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #114 of 930 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We have dinner here every time we are in town. Love the lettuce wraps and Mongolian Beef! A definite visit in market Commons!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

It took awhile to be waited on after being seated for lunch, but after that, the service ended up being top-notch.
The prices on the lunch menu blew my mind. I had expected much higher prices.
My sister was visiting from Cape Cod, and she recommended we go to Chang's because she had been to one in Boston, and enjoyed it.
She has Celiac Disease, so needed a Gluten-Free menu, which they graciously offered. She said her lettuce wrap was terrific. I thought the Potstickers and Fried Rice were both terrific.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I had dined at your establishment recently for the 2nd time around. I had thought after our first experience, there would be more of a professional atmosphere as well as a courteous staff. It all started from hosts' being crude, and forgetful, all the way to finally sitting down after a long wait having reservations. Food was mediocre, our waiter, Frank was the worst server I ever had, and he seemed he did not want us to be there, and made us feel as we were the inconvenience; I will not come back to your location, and extremely disappointed in the quality of customer service, as well as your staff. I just hope in Raleigh they treat there customers better than Myrtle beach.

2  Thank 2177atkins_Thomas
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Love those chicken lettuce wraps! We could eat our weight in them alone. We do, however, add the spring rolls and the pork steamed dumplings. We wash it all down with a couple of their great drinks. Justin is an excellent bartender and took great care of us on this trip. Thanks!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Everything was excellent ... food, server, cleanliness, atmosphere ... for our lunch for four.
Vegetarian selections were plentiful and the server ("Smoke") did a terrific job and was a delight to talk to. The manager visited our table and took care of a special request in record time!
This was our first visit and we would all go back again. The cost was surprisingly reasonable for a chain ... pretty much the same as good typical mom/pop places.