“Love PF Changs but can be pricey”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #128 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

You always get great service and Chinese food at PF Chang's. I wouldn't touch Chinese food anywhere else in Myrtle. It is not inexpensive however. Dinner for two with appetizers and 2 drinks was over $80.00.

1  Thank ngg2118

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The food was wonderful...but this was one of those "is there a camera around here? are we on some practical joke show?" We had our Lettuce Wraps delivered to our table with no Lettuce! When we finally got the lettuce, the stuff you put in the lettuce was cold. About 2 minutes later, they pushed our appetizer out of the way to give us our entrees. The white rice was a bit dirty, so we returned that. It took forever to get a refill. The table was never wiped for our dessert, so we were eating dessert with noodles and rice all over the table. Then to top it off, the check was off by over $10! But like I said, the food was good. We'll be going back...but if we see that same server...watch out!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I took my family tonight (10-5-13) I have been before and in previous visits I have been happy with the food and family atmosphere. However tonight I can honestly say I have never had a worse meal. The spring rolls were cold my pepper steak taste like mystery meat and nothing close to a steak the honey chicken had fat chunks all threw them. Then to top the whole thing off there was a black item in my white rice that very much looked and was textured of a mouse dropping. The waitress was quietly told and showed this and tried to say it was burnt rice however it was mushy not crunchy. Manager never even came over to apologize. Needless to say I will never dine with family or friends at this restaurant again. And to those wanting to try it I suggest the frozen section at your local grocery store.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had a reservation and got right in; at the time there was a two hour wait so make a reservation. Our waiter was great and very helpful. The food was delicious. We started with the lettuce wraps, dynamite shrimp, and crab wontons. For our meals we had the shrimp with candied walnuts, the crispy honey shrimp, the Mongolian beef, and the pepper steak. We enjoyed everything. Great place to eat, just make a reservation.

1  Thank DHG309
Reviewed September 25, 2013

food is always good at PF Changs. wait staff exceptionally friendly. always enough to take home for later.