“Everything we wanted”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Our trip to this restaurant was everything we wanted. Prime rib, steak, seafood, vegetables and more. The staff was friendly and the rest aurant was clean.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a pretty decent place to eat, I am not to keen on buffet style restaurants just because I don't eat enough to justify the price of them. Our waitress was wonderful, she not only made us feel at home but also made us laugh! The food was decent, not the best that I have ever had but far from the worst, they had a decent selection. The price is was the deciding factor for our choosing to go there, they advertise 2 for $35 however the cost for two after taxes is in reality $55 which to me is outrageous it wasn NOT a $55 meal by any standards!!!! If it weren't for the server that we had I would have probably thrown a fit once we got the bill!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We Visited King Crab Oct 5,Really liked it ,Nice stuff,good food,the best crab legs sooo JUICY!!!!There were a lot of us,some didn't eat crab legs and seafood in general...NO WORRY'S they had all the good country food like prime rib,fried chicken,ribs,sweet potato casserolejust yummmm!!A lovely atmosphere too like grandma's house,little nostalgic or something,liked that a lot!!!!!!
THANK YOU KING CRAB!!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Fully expected the full, fresh seafood experience, because we never ate an all you can eat seafood buffet. But the food was bland, and even though we arrived 30 minutes after they opened, it tasted like it was older leftovers.The steak on the buffet my wife tried was even bloody. Should have went to Captain D's.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

There are numerous seafood buffets in Myrtle Beach. All are pretty pricey. We received a coupon packet when we checked into our condo and there was one for
the King Crab Seafood and Country Buffet. The coupon was two buffets for $33 before 6PM. A slight increase if you wanted crab legs. There was only one other group in attendance when we arrived and two additional couples arrived before we left. The restaurant was large and looked like an old farmhouse. The staff was friendly and our server Vlad was very helpful. He informed us that our coupon was for the regular buffet and if we wanted crab legs the price was $27 each. This was no surprise since that is about what the other buffets charge. I didn't care for crab legs but was looking toward some good fried oysters. Boy was I disappointed! The oysters were the breaded frozen kind you get at the grocery. They tasted like little globs of dough. Overall the buffet was very unappealing. The bar b q ribs looked like left overs after the best part of the pig had been used. I didn't try then so I don't know how they tasted. The prime rib and sirloin steak was thinly sliced pieces that looked overcooked and lying in a pan of liquid to keep them moist. Again, I didn't try these. The best meats on the buffet were the fried fish and shrimp. The vegetables were bland and looked like they had been poured out of the cans and heated up. The macaroni and cheese tasted like a boxed variety. The salad bar had a good variety and the cole slaw was tasty. The dessert bar consisted of canned puddings, several flavors of bunt cakes and a pecan pie. Nothing special. Needless to say we were very disappointed and definitely wouldn't dine at this restaurant if we return to Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank Tim M