“Best Steak Ever”

Add it.
Kansas City Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Traditional American prime steakhouse, combining simple elegance, lively atmosphere, fine wines, and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops & seafood. Recently launched a Brazilian Grill menu with 17 choices of rotisserie meats and pineapple. Guests can select dinner entrees or Brazilian Grill. Children's and group menus available.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We love the Brazilian Grill part of the restaurant. They have steaks on skewers, they walk around with them and if you want it you tell them. They have many different kinds of steak, and flavors. We had awesome service. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is also a salad bar with everything on it from soup to sushi. This is one of my favs in MB. We will return next year. You can also order from a regular menu.

1  Thank Bikits

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We decided to go to Kansas City Steakhouse on a Saturday night, hoping for a great meal, good atmosphere and a nice dining experience. Unfortunately, we got none of that here. We discovered that the restaurant is going thru a transition...it will soon be known as the "Charcoal Steakhouse," and so all Kansas City Steakhouse signage has been taken down. We barely found the place and only went in because the GPs insisted that we were there.
The building is lovely, but has no identity, nothing on the walls and no tables - only booths - which I don't like.
The food was okay - but a $20.00 steak in SC should offer me more than it did. The only real flavor came from the au jus and the steaks were def a little on the tough side. My NY strip actually had a big piece of fat, that I would have preferred they trim before serving. I have to say the dull knives did not help.
The wait staff was great - personable, helpful and eager to please...it just isn't their fault that the food is not up to par for a steakhouse here. We prob won't return unless we read future reviews that tell us "charcoal steakhouse" is up and running - and fantastic.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This makes our second visit here and our last. We arrived a little early and was seated as soon as the restaurant opened. The waiter finally showed up and acted like we were a aggravation right off. Our drinks arrived after a 15 minute wait. Acting 'huffed' he took our order. After a 30 min or so wait our food finally arrived. I had to stop the waiter to get a drink refill. Again he was rude. He did refill my wife's drink but again was very rude about it. The food was good but EXTREMELY over priced. It's about double in cost to everything else along the strip. Had to wait around 30 mins just to get the check. We were just about to go and track down the waiter as he just disappeared. For what they charged, I do expect to be waited on hand & foot. I'm usually not a tough customer, but when you charge those prices I want my backside kissed with EXCELLANT service.

1  Thank reviewjunky241
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We ate at the Kansas City Steak House on Thursday Aug. 1st. Andrew was our waiter. He did a wonderful job!! The food was absolutely delicious. My husband said it was the best steak he has ever had. I don't know why the ratings for this place are so low. We loved it!!! This will be a regular visit from now on when we are in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

As a previous reviewer stated, it is weird that the two restaurants are combined, but that aside, we took our grandchildren there. We all ordered and our youngest ordered the chicken kabobs from the kids menu. We were all served except the youngest child's chicken kabobs. When we kept asking the waiter where her food was he kept saying he was checking and that they would be right out. We were almost finished when my husband went to the kitchen to find out where the chicken was. Finally, when we were all finished with dinner, out comes the chicken kabobs. They gave my granddaughter a free dessert, but by then it was late and she took most of it as a to go. Everyone apologized for the problem, but they really need to get their act together. The food was fine, but the service was not.

1  Thank Voyager_NC