“Great Food”

Add it.
Kansas City Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Traditional American prime steakhouse, combining simple elegance, lively atmosphere, fine wines, and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops & seafood. Recently launched a Brazilian Grill menu with 17 choices of rotisserie meats and pineapple. Guests can select dinner entrees or Brazilian Grill. Children's and group menus available.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

If you like quality all the way, Kansa City Steakhouse is it. Not overly priced. Easy to get seated. You try it, you'll like it!

Ohatchee, Alabama, United States
“weird & nasty”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I went here for a date night without kids on our last night in Myrtle Beach. Apparently they have combined several restaurants but they don't tell you that. It took at least 20 min. before we were approached by a waiter from a different table. We had planned to order off the menu from KC steakhouse, but waiter offered the buffet with all the great soups, salads, pastas, and the meat delivered to the table. He made it all sound like a good value for $30.00, but didn't say you were actually ordering from a different restaurant. Were very disappointed in the salad bar, the "pastas" were cold noodles and pasta salads. Shrimp on buffet were large but dry, no tarter sauce. the fish was thin fried like you get at McDonalds. When we asked where the soup was the girl working salad bar looked at us terrified and said I'm sorry and just kind of walked away, we never saw any soup. I forgot to mention the delicious white rice that was part of this luxurious buffet salad bar he described. We did eat a salad and it was decent, but not much variety to choose from, very basic iceberg lettuce salad. Then the meat started to come around. First was sirloin that was all fat and gristle. Then bacon wrapped chicken that was rubber, then the filet mignon wrapped in raw bacon. At that point we had had all we could take and asked for our check. we flipped out when it was $81.00 for a salad and 3- 1" squares of disgusting meat. the black Russian my husband got was $12.00! (no drink menu to show prices). The manager was rude and acted insulted that we didn't enjoy the food. I finally had to just come right out and say that the meat was overcooked, full of fat or raw, take your pick. No soup, mediocre salad, etc... She said something I couldn't understand and got up and slammed the book with our check closed and walked away. I decided that meant we were free to go, so we tipped our waitress (not her fault) and left. DO NOT GET THE BRAZILIAN!!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“We will return every year”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We love the Kansas City Brazilian! It is the best place I have ever ate at. We love all of the different kinds of steaks! The salad bar is huge and has anything you can imagine on it. There is even sushi on the salad bar! Our waiter this year was the best. He was funny, talkative, and, very helpful. He was explanatory on how everything works. We can not wait to return to The Kansas City Brazilian this year!!

• Visited August 2012
Baltimore,MD
“Confusing and worth it”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

There are FOUR restaurants in one building. Can't you find anything you like? Hell, you're on vacation. Are you TRYING to have a bad time? :-) But really, there is a Brazilian style barbecue, a steakhouse, a Japanese sushi, and a buffet all in that one building. It is quite confusing when you walk in, but the staff is really sharp and they compensate for the mishmash of styles going on. They are dressed in head to toe black and versed in all the menus. My husband wanted steak and I wanted Brazilian. We wound up with everything because the waiter liked that we are from Baltimore very relaxed. :-) The downside was that the Brazilian style/quality of meats didnt rise to the level we're used to at Fogo de Chao--but neither did the price. We had a great time.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank oohcynthia
Covington
“Nice Suprise”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was a little worried about going here based upon the mixed reviews, but decided to give it a try based upon the 16 oz ribeye special they were running for $14.99 (7-10-13). I ended up enjoying one of the best steaks I have eaten in a long time and I grew up on a beef farm eating plenty of good steaks. The steak was cooked perfectly....medium and was delicious. When eating a good steak, I prefer not to add any flavorings or sauces and none were needed for this steak. Some previous reviewers have complained about having some fat on their steak, but you can't have a good steak unless it's well-marbled. My wife got the chicken kabobs and she enjoyed them. The house salads and bread were good. The waiter was very professional and attentive to our needs. Sure am glad that I took the chance and visited KC Steakhouse. The only drawback, like so many restaurants nowadays, is the dim lighting. But since it also has a bar, I guess that is part of the reasoning.

3 Thank VaWhiteTailHunterVT