“Not like it was two yrs ago”
Review of Kansas City Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kansas City Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Traditional American prime steakhouse, combining simple elegance, lively atmosphere, fine wines, and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops & seafood. Recently launched a Brazilian Grill menu with 17 choices of rotisserie meats and pineapple. Guests can select dinner entrees or Brazilian Grill. Children's and group menus available.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

They combined the restaurants together with the brazilian steak house so you're confused when you walk in when you finally find the entrance. They don't take the time to explain it to you. You have to ask. My "cowboy steak" special was very fatty. Won't return again. Others were unhappy too.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The down side was: service was slow and confusing with the Brazilian being served in the same dining room but the up side was the steak, advertised on a billboard coming in on 501 for $16.95 (I think was the price) and you had to ask for this deal but we got it. I always have a problem when the salad is extra but it was fresh and very well plated. Mixed veggies served with steak were very good but baked potato was served plain and we had to ask for butter and sour cream, kinda strange never had a plain old potato served before. All in all ok place with a fantastic tasting ribeye.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The previous negative reviews were actually very tame. This place is the worse ever!! The service sucks, hardly ever saw the waiter, and to top it off the roof was leaking on two different tables. We never got our food and left after an hour!!!

1  Thank Tonyaf208
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Do not order the ribs. Take your chances on the NY Strip. The ribs were tough & dry. The steak was full of gristle.

On the other hand, the veggie sides were cooked to perfection. But who goes to a steakhouse for veggies?

1  Thank stillwaters13
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Service was poor. Medium ribeye was dark red cold center - not what I call medium. Spouses rebeye was in fact a sirloin. When I commented on my steak and how it was undercooked, there was no understanding, I'm sorry, how can we make it right, they just took my plate and returned the remaining steak giving us a very cold shoulder. There are too many places in Myrtle Beach to spend your money to accept this service and quality of food. Go elsewhere!

1  Thank John T