“Home away from Home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“#57”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Needs utensils, pots & pans, silverware. Air conditioner never got below 78 degrees, except in the middle of the night. Needs much updating.

“NOT HAPPY!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I have been coming since I was a child and staying in the same houses, this year I didn't have AC for the first 4 days then once it was "fixed" it was still 80 degrees in the house during the day. When I checked out a Manager was supposed to call me about my concerns and I have yet to receive a phone call. Very disappointed with my my stay. I paid almost $1900.00 for a week of no AC in a dirty house.

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you for the response. The A/C was fixed in a very exceptable time frame. It will not cool the house with a lot of adults and the door being left open as the A/C tech explained.
OH, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 8, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay. We hope to see you in year 6!
“Trip to ****!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

The worst experience for me since I began coming to the Guest Cottage over 24 years ago. Put me in this cottage which was a dump. Then when I complained, the put into another cottage and charge me @139.00 more and said I was put economy cottage and this was I got. When I made reservations nobody said that this was a ecomomy cottage. For 20 or more years nobody made reference to a cheap cottage and that I should pay extra for a nice cottage. For your information this is the last time I will ever stay with you.

Date of stay: June 2013
Jul 2, 2013
For future guests. Our properties are rated on 3 levels and priced accordingly; economy, value, and premium. We feel that this property is priced properly. For guests who may want more amenities, there are a lot of options in Guest Cottages.
Nv, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
Jul 2, 2013
Thank you for the review. GC57 is advertised as an economy. For future guests looking for updates, please see our value and premium units.
“Cambridge Golf Trip”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Very Nice

Date of stay: March 2013
Apr 3, 2013
Thank you for the great review, we look forward to your return. It is always a pleaseure when you stay with us.
SC, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
Oct 8, 2012
Thank youfor the comments. We hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing