“Cambridge Golf Trip”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“Cambridge Golf Trip”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Very Nice

Apr 3, 2013
Thank you for the great review, we look forward to your return. It is always a pleaseure when you stay with us.
SC, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 8, 2012
Thank youfor the comments. We hope to see you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unsatisfied long time client”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Been renting guest cottages for 30 years. #57, should not be a rental unit. The unit has bare bones amenities. The deck had two broken chairs, so no chairs no table like most do. The carpet is disgusting. Permanently stained, extremely old, worn out and buckled, iron burn marks in the living room and bedrooms. The blinds are dirty, and bent, and some do not open or close. The air conditioning vents were filthy. The drape on the front door was so dirrty, my wife took it down and took it to the M.B. vacation rental office, and not to return it. We also returned a very small frying pan for a 4 bedroom unit?? It was teflon but completely worn off. They did give us a new one. As well, this unit needs to be painted, Prior to us arriving the unit had a roof leak. They had to replace a large patch in the ceiling of the unit. The drywall was installed and taped, and mud was applied. That's the way it was left, with no ceiling fan. I understand that stuff like this happens. I asked for another unit, was told there were no other 4 bedroom units. So, i said Ok you have to do something for me, give me a discount, which seemed fair. Their answer was we already gave a a 15% discount, which was the discount that everyone gets when we initially rented. I said everyone gets that, and the manager came out and said an additional 5%. I didn't have much choice. That was cheap in my estimation for a long time renter/client. I'm not one to complain, but this unit was by far the worst unit I have rented at Guest cottages in 30 years, and now i am concerned that due to the economy, that the cutbacks are making these units as they get older, something to avoid. I would like some feedback from M.B. vacation rentals and some insentive to return next year. We will be returning next year, just not sure if i would rent through M.B. R.V. again. I can be reached at and i would really appreciate some feedback. Thank you. Peter O'Brien

Sep 18, 2012
We have and are currently working with our long time guest to be sure they return.
“Great time”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Nice place great location for beach easy access to water had issues with wifi. But other than that we loved it.

Aug 29, 2012
Thank you for the comments, and I assure we'll look into the WiFi. We hope to see you again.
sunnyvile, ca, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 25, 2012
Thank you for the review. As with all rental companies in the area, we provide a packaged linen, but do not make the beds. We we're glad to fix the a/c leak as these circumstances do arise now again. I hope we were able to clear the drain in the tub, sometimes sand wil build up down here at the beach.
“Racial discrimination”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

I arrived on 08/17/2012,which was the day of my reservation, after checking in management decided that they could not let me have the unit,but tried to rent us a 3 bedroom unit for 60 dollars less than a 4bedroom unit. The 3 bedroom unit was a total mess and appears to be in remodeling stage,the patio had latters and woodwork with nails in the boards. This company should be watched closely and probably removed from Flipkey!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
“Guest Cottage #57”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had a wonderful time, the only issues we ran into was that the air conditioner did'nt work very well and that the filter needed cleaning, it also needed some updating. It was in an awesome location, we will be staying in the same area again next year.

Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for the review. We'll look into the small issues.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing