“Will stay again...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Will stay again...”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

The condo was clean, nicely equipped, and in a great location. The beach was a block away, a quick walk. Everything was great.
My only concern was the process for picking up the keys. I wasn't told that MBVR would contact me the day of arrival with a code for the lockbox so that I could pick up keys on Sunday. MVBR left a message at my home number after I'd left for the trip, so I didn't get it. I waited almost an hour for a call-back from the emergency number. The woman who called me back with the information was great though; she waited on the phone with me until I had keys in hand.

Management Response
Apr 30, 2012
We're sorry for the confusion over the key pick up. We'll be sure this is better communicated. We sincerely hope to see you again.
MD, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
Apr 23, 2012
Thank you for reviewing PW121. We'll bring you thoughts to the owners attention.
NC
Reviewed July 8, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing