“Pelican's Watch #209”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Pelican's Watch #209”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The condo was decorated lovely, well equipped, and convenient to the elevator. Some of the other condos have a bigger living/dining area but it was okay for the three of us. We really enjoy the area of Pelican's Watch.

Apr 1, 2013
Thank you for the review. Please come back and see us again.
NC, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 14, 2012
Thank you for the review. Our Pelican Watch properties are a hit.
“great”
Reviewed May 30, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Everything was exactly what we expected!!

May 30, 2012
Awesome! Please come back to see us.
“18 years and counting.”
Reviewed April 8, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A group of us have been staying at Pelican's watch or Pelicans landing for about 18 years. We have always enjoyed our stay, Thats what keeps us comming back. A special thanks to your staff for their excellent service!

Apr 8, 2012
Thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“I would not stay at 209 Pelicans Watch ever again. If I owned th”
Reviewed August 2, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Worst condition condo I have ever stayed in. If I were with my family instead of my golf group I would have refused to stay in 209 pelicans watch. It is dated, dirty carpet, dirty chairs, door locks did not work, the answer to that was I need to giggle the key until it opened, they finally did replace the door locks, dryer timer did not work all the time, shower head did not let water come out other than a small trickle, missing several light bulbs with open sockets, curtains very dirty. It could really be a nice unit if the owner would up date a few things. I would take off the rental program until things where fixed up. I know its a rental property and you do not need the best stuff but it should at least be clean and functional and you should feel like if you had little kids they could play on the floor. I was told this was a upgrade from the unit I had rented across the street, it was not an upgrade at all.

Aug 2, 2010
This unit has received updates and looks great. Thank you for suggestions.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$86
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing