“Great location and unit!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and unit!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We usually stay at Shipwatch Pointe II because a family member owns one of the units but it was occupied so we rented a different unit. It was a great experience. The room was clean and well maintained. The rental company answered all of our questions and were very professional. The location in great and we love the short distance to the beach and the indoor pool in case of rain. We have two boys and they love staying here. It's close to everything but far enough away from all the congestion of the main strip. Love it!

Apr 6, 2013
Great! We are so happy your family enjoyed ShipWatch Pointe II and we look forward to seeing you agian.
Bryan, OH, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Apr 3, 2013
Thank you for the good review. We will make sure the owner knows about the lack of dishes/ bakeware. More will be added and we look forward to your next vacation.
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a nice peaceful stay. I loved it.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

D condo was very clean. D inside pool was very nice. Then i was rite down the road frm everythng. Shopping and restaurants..Dis is a very nice clean and affordable condo to stay at.. My family and I had enjoy evevery second of it. And cant wait to come back.

Mar 6, 2013
Willoughby, OH, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Jun 27, 2012
Thak you for the review and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We will look onto the functional issues and bring the furniture comments to the owners attention.
“Golf Week”
Reviewed May 9, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

I believe I already commented as I rent 2 condos each year for 4 people total ... I commented on the N102 Unit .. regardless, all was fine except I understood I would have daily maid service ... this did not happen and even going to the office twice the person sent still did not empty any of the waste baskets ... I was creditied a small amounr but without daily service ... like a hotel .. we'll be looking elsewhere ... Regards, G. Wicks Toronto

“Great”
Reviewed August 16, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

My family throughly enjoyed our stay. The customer service rep Kevin gave me outstanding service , friendly, professional informative he set the tone for my stay. The outstanding service continued when I arrived at rental office where I picked up my rental
package. I will always use this service and highly recommend it and the ShipWatch for your accommodations .

SC
Reviewed August 11, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Aug 11, 2011
We have brought this review to the owners attention and will have this resolved. Thank you for the review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing