“Great”

Madmyrtles Ice Creamery
Ranked #22 of 47 Dessert in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Families with children
Description: Great old-fashioned ice cream parlor in the heart of Myrtle Beach's Boardwalk Entertainment district. Choose from dozens of different flavors including Cookie Dough, Birthday Cake, Strawberry Cheesecake, Oreo, Extreme Moosetracks and many more. Awesome COOL selections including smoothies, frappes, floats, splits, slushies and sundaes with all of your favorite HOT snacks like nachos, jumbo pretzels, funnel cakes, pizza pretzels and hot dogs. Madmyrtle's is your one stop Boardwalk snack shop located just one block south of the Skywheel. No Myrtle Beach vacation is complete without a stop at the Boardwalk's oldest and most famous family ice cream parlor!
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Lots of ice cream choices, including milk shakes, toppings, etc. Cute little nostalgic themed store right on Ocean Ave. Great place to stop. Take your ice cream to go and sit near the sky wheel.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop in after being in the gay dolphin for a while. We wanted to look at the menu for a minute and the girl at the cash register just stared at me, so I told her we needed a minute and stepped back out of the way. She continued to stare until we finally ordered. While she is making our milkshakes the other guy working came over and started arguing with her about ringing us up. In the end the milkshakes were good but the employees sucked. We'll pick somewhere else next time.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were craving for some ice cream and this seemed like a good place. I thought the cookie cone was interesting and wanted to try. I asked for the one tan one with small chunks of chocolate. The attendee insisted in serving my ice cream in a chocolate cone. Also, he did not ask how many scoops - just assumed that I wanted 2 and kept pilling over the cone. I really wanted one of their toppings to finish but the whole thing turned me off. Customer service at its worst. It was expensive too.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've never not finished a caramel sundae. I couldn't event eat this one. Ice cream was flavorless and caramel was burnt. By the time we made it back to the room, my sundae was hard as a rock from the caramel. I flipped ice cream all over myself trying to chop through the caramel. I gave up. Pretty annoyed because it was not cheap. $5 for a stupid inedible sundae

2  Thank Aprilckeen
Reviewed August 21, 2013

"Best ice cream ever" were my daughter's words after her first taste. The ice cream is super creamy and they give generous scoops.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta