“Great Food, Friendly, Polite Waitresses, Fair Prices”

Paradise Pancake & Omelet House
Ranked #256 of 893 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Food, Friendly, Polite Waitresses, Fair Prices”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We enjoy Paradise for breakfast! The meals are priced fair and you get a lot for the money. Best French Toast in town! They also offer coupons and when you get 10 stamps you earn a free meal, any meal, no limit on the price, even a steak breakfast! Clean, air conditioned, and comfortable. You will like it, go see! Jeff-Myrtle Beach resident. 06/14/2013

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jeff o

Clover, South Carolina
“Great home cooked breakfast.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ordered eggs, sausage, hash browns and French Toast. Quick service, clean, and table has everything you could need for breakfast. My server was Kerri and she's the best.

Princeton, West Virginia
“Wonderful breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our server was the manager as well. our order was taken quickly and our food arrived fast and with 6 people eating that takes some doing. They had great selections for their children's menu which even my picky eaters liked! Bacon was cooked perfectly. Everything was Wonderful.

Visited May 2013
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My daughters and I ate breakfast here one morning , I had grand strand omelet and hot cakes and it was very good my one daughter had a Belgian waffle she said it was very good , my other daughter had eggs and fried potatoes and that was also good , the waitress was very friendly and kept checking back to make sure we had everything we needed , the place was clean and I would definitely eat there again if I get to return

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Good food, value, and service”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had breakfast here on our first morning in town. Locally owned place with minimal decor/ atmosphere, but clean and neat with good friendly service, good prices, and good food. Would definitely eat here again.

1 Thank AllyMM74