“Great food and fantastic service”

Paradise Pancake & Omelet House
Ranked #254 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Locust Grove, Virginia
“Great food and fantastic service”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate here in the late morning, so it wasn't crowded. The service was great! Our drinks were served promptly. And I had hot tea, which if you're a hot tea drinker you probably understand that for whatever reason many restaurants seem to have service issues with it, but our server never left me without hot water or a fresh tea bag. Awesome! I had the eggs benedict and substituted one pancake for the grits that came with it. The eggs benedict honestly did not look pretty, but surprisingly it was really good! My boyfriend had eggs and ham with pancakes, which he very much enjoyed. I will say the pancakes to me were only average (I'm a pancake snob though) but everything else was so good it didn't really matter. If you put enough butter and syrup on them, anything can be good. :-). I would def recommend the breakfast here and I'm sure we'll be back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good but everything is extra.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Their motto should be, "it's extra." Every change was an extra cost. Other than that, the portions are more than enough and the food is tasty. They offer turkey options and not extra cost...yet. She told us that was coming. I don't get it though since turkey products are cheaper than pork.

North Carolina
“Terrific breakfast!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad that we stopped by the Paradise Pancake and Omelet House! Their omelets are truly the best I have ever tasted. Other members of my family had pancakes and enjoyed them. Our waitress was extra friendly and we felt valued at the business. This is a local restaurant where you can feel right at home. The staff had wonderful personalities. Highly recommended!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great breakfast place!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Our service was great and our food came very fast! Loved this little place. Pancakes were awesome! Staff was very nice!

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great grits!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Clean, friendly, bright, and a great value. Hubby and I enjoyed omelets here. Variations/fillings are plentiful, along with every other possible breakfast item/combination! Portions are reasonable and omelets came with choice of bread and choice of potato/grits. Grits were great!

• Visited April 2013