“Quality has gone down with new owners!”

Paradise Pancake & Omelet House
Ranked #294 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Food quality has really dropped since Chuck has sold. Homefries taste like they were reheated from 2 days ago, cold and burnt looking. Had a Ham cheese and mushroom omlet, first bite of a mushroom was a sour taste and had to spit into a napkin. Couldn't find my server, so just picked out rest of mushrooms.The last 3x's I have been there not satisfied. I work in restaurants that is why I usually give a place a cpl chances. Never again will I step in again.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Pancake & Omelet House

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great food and cheap prices and very nice rest room. came here with girl friend for cousins cheer competition. extremely cheer friendly.

boom chikka bow bow.
(trying to use up 100 minimum characters for my review)

Okaymaybethatis enough...

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our family liked this place the best of all the breakfast places we tried in Myrtle Beach. Our server was as attentive and friendly as you could ask for, and we all liked our food. It was much faster than the other pancake house we visited.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Have been eating breakfast at Paradise for several years...why would I go anywhere else? It is under a new owner since March 1, 2013, and everything is just as good as it ever was! The staff (and owner) are extremely friendly and as attentive as they need to be. Food is excellent, coffee is great and the service is awesome. The sausage biscuits & gravy are the best I've ever had! You know a place is good when you see regulars having breakfast - police officers, visitors, and other restaurant owners. Can't wait to get back to the beach in a couple months and enjoy my breakfasts again at Paradise!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Enjoyed this place. Really home styled! Great food! Delicious would definitely go back. Good location close to our hotel.