Food quality has really dropped since Chuck has sold. Homefries taste like they were reheated from 2 days ago, cold and burnt looking. Had a Ham cheese and mushroom omlet, first bite of a mushroom was a sour taste and had to spit into a napkin. Couldn't find my server, so just picked out rest of mushrooms.The last 3x's I have been there not satisfied. I work in restaurants that is why I usually give a place a cpl chances. Never again will I step in again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.