“No one person knows what is going on at this resort”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Myrtle Beach
South Seas Oceanfront Family Resort
Ranked #3 of 9 Myrtle Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 23, 2010

These people claimed when I made the reservation that I would get my $50 cash deposit back at the end of my stay if there was no damage to the room since I was only 18 years old and renting the room with another friend. There is no one at the hotel office that will give you a straight answer. No one answers the phone. I was told when I finally got someone on the phone that they will mail my deposit back to me and since that time I have only been lied to. No one seems to know who is in charge and what happened to my deposit. They were so rude that they hung up on my mother when she called to talk to someone. They do not return calls and they should be upfront and honest before making promises that they do not intend to keep. So if this is the customer service that I got from this hotel - What do you think you will receive?

• Stayed: June 2010
8  Thank rrkeziah

Reviewed July 20, 2010

I just read the comment of another person.I would like to say that we enjoyed our stay at the South Seas.Everyone was so nice to my family.We got a real good deal and it was very close to Family Kingdom.I think everyone went out their way to make sure thier guest were happy!!!I will tell all my friends to stay:)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank countrygurl6574
Reviewed July 8, 2010

We went to MB for a last minute 4th of July weekend . Well we got the worst trip ever the rooms were 70s style and and one nite while sitting on the balcony I noticed water coming down on the balcony and a person was peeing off the balcony I went to use the room phone ane it wasnt working so I got my cell and called the front desk and no one answered so I went to the front desk and the lady said she waould call management and after about 30 minutes went by we went to the beach to see if we could see where it was coming from and a lady asked me if we were to people that had complained and we said yes after a upseting nite we went to the office the next morning and was told they had questioned the people in the room and they said a child had done it no im sorry no booting them out I guess they consider this ok behaivior at this place . NEVER AGAIN

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family