“Yummy pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Arrived into MYR late & could not find a place to eat. Hungry Howie's was open, so we ordered a large pizza with cheese, onions, & mushrooms to take back to our hotel room. The pizza was really good! Love their pink pizza boxes & dedication to stopping breast cancer. Thanks Hungry Howie's.

Visited October 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Was OK”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had pizza delivered, delivery time was fast. Pizza was OK, nothing I would do a backflip for, but satisfying none the less. Pretty typical beach pizza. Phone order taker was polite.

• Visited August 2013
Marion, South Carolina
“Howie's Delivers...in every sense!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My pizza arrived in a timely fashion. My order was correct and complete and hot. The pizza was fabulous, too. If you're tired of the nationwide mega-chains while you're traveling, consider Hungry Howie's. They offered later delivery hours, a very friendly staff, both on the telephone order and on delivery, and had a wonderful assortment on their menu.
If you look in the kitchen drawers of the condo you have rented, like I did, you may get lucky and find their menu tucked in there. If not, order on-line or check the phone book.
This was a very tasty and pleasant transaction.

Visited October 2013
VA
“So this place is great who would of thunk it”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

So I have driven by this place time and time again and I had seen coupons for pizza etc. So I think I will cut out a coupon and go to Howie's when I am out- I get an xtra large with sausage- very good price- I wait- they are efficient and start making the pie- I take it out and boy was it good- I will go back and try other items wings etc. and you can eat in.

• Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

First, just let me warn you that there are two locations in Myrtle, so make sure you choose the correct one if you order over the phone for pickup. Delivery is a little pricy.

The main reason I wanted to order from here is that there was a great coupon in one of the Myrtle Beach visitor books. If I remember correct, the coupon was for two medium pizzas with a topping and cheesy bread for $10. When I stated I wanted that deal, they told me that was a printing error in the book, and they would not honor the coupon. They said the coupon was really for a large pizza with a topping for $10. They said they have this problem all of the time because people want the coupon deal. I said that people want that deal because that's what is advertised. Not so great customer service. I think they should have honored the coupon.

In any case, I was hungry so I continued with my order. The pizza was very good. There are different flavors of crust from which to choose. We had the garlic crust, and it was good.

The pizza is good here, just don't expect to use that coupon if you see it in a book.

• Visited August 2013