“GREAT!”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #154 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Home of the Original Flavored Crust® Pizza, Hungry Howie’s Pizza makes every item fresh, fast and just for you. Choose from 8 mouthwatering flavors: Sesame, Butter Cheese, Butter, Ranch, Cajun, Garlic Herb, Onion and Asiago (varies by location). Crustomize and customize your order with a wide selection of toppings. Made from only the freshest ingredients, like 100% mozzarella cheese. Satisfy your appetite with Howie bread, buffalo-style Howie wings and boneless wings, calzone-style oven-baked subs and crisp salads. Order your pizza for carry out or delivery today.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was amazing and cheap! They told us our delivery would be around 45 minutes because of all the business.. It arrived in less than 25 minutes!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

While visiting Myrtle Beach, the kids chose to order pizza one night. We chose Hungry Howie's because they had some coupons in one of the coupon books I had. They told me it would be delivered in 45 minutes, and it was there in thirty. It was hot and fresh and the kids loved it! The price's are not bad either. Will definitely order from Hungry Howie's in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We ordered pizza for delivery at our hotel. We thought we would give this place a try because of it being the number one pizza joint on trip advisor for myrtle beach. Big mistake! I don't care what flavored they add to their crust it still taste bland. It reminds me of dominos. There was hardly any sauce on the pizza and not much flavor. It was not worth the 14.00 we paid for it!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Wanted pizza and a couple of subs and did not want to go out. Read great reviews so, we place order by phone, paid by credit card, to be picked by my daughter who was close by them. They informed me the person picking up had present the credit card at the time of pickup, or they could deliver and I would sign the receipt. I asked how long for delivery and they said 45 minutes. Okay, deliver then. One hour later, we called to check on the status of the order. "He is on the way" was the response. The delivery person showed past two hours late. My wife opened the subs and they looked like they had been made some time ago. The pizza, lukewarm to touch. We refused to accept the order.

I understand deliveries are not always on time. But, had they told me 2 hour-wait, I would had asked my daughter to come get the credit card and get it rather than tell everyone, "It's on the way" for over an hour. Bad service, sorry.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I ate at this very small restaurant recently. We were very impressed with the quality and quantity of the food. Their subs are actually made with pizza crust for the bread - an interesting concept. The flavor of the food was great. Very busy place, with numerous call ins. The service was quick as well and the price was great. Definately a pizza place to check out when you are in the Myrtle Beach area.