“Good pizza excellent value”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #150 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good pizza excellent value”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We got a XL pizza, howie bread,and large salad for around 20 bucks.This place is great and you can get flavored pizza crust!!!!!The service and the value is awesome.We ate dinner and breakfast the next day.I love this place!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2012

Columbia, SC
“Wanted to try something different.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a taste for pizza, but wanted to try something different from the regular chains. We came upon Hungry Howie's and decided to give a try. Once we ordered, it only took about 10 minutes to be ready. The flavored crusts were actually pretty tasty. We were pleasantly surprised...will definitely eat here again.

• Visited December 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The salad I had here while visiting Myrtle Beach was one of the biggest and best I have had in a long time. The delivery guy was very friendly and courteous. The food is always good when I order from this Hungry Howie's!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Zombz78
Blacksburg, Virginia
“BEST EVER”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been going to Myrtle since 1999 - and I honestly don't remember when Hungry Howie's opened...but I go there everytime I'm in Myrtle! Very Tasty!

Visited October 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Delivery on time, courteous delivery man”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

First night, we were tired, so decided to order pizza.....tried a brand name Hungry Howies...Was hot when delivered, but somehow lacked taste. Salad was fresh and bread was warm. I think they tried hard to please, just normal to me.....sorry

Visited October 2012