“Not to pleased”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Tabor City, North Carolina
“Not to pleased”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Alligator bites and nachos were great, other than that not worth the money. Service was ok. A lot disorganized, had some school board meeting and the lady running it was rude. Wanted us to set outside and keep given us bad looks ever time my child made a sound you should had made better plans for you meeting , no at a public restaurant

Adamstown, Maryland
“Hoping for a better experience”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I had to pick up carry out, due to a contractor still working late on our vacation house. I read the reviews of Longbeards, so I decided that since it was close, I'd give it a try. I was impressed to see so many cars in the parking lot when I pulled up. The decor is interesting,(animal heads) and since they serve some wild game options, it fits. There are no cushioned seats, so be forewarned if comfort is an issue. I went with the philly cheese steak and fries. While I waited, I saw that the smokers were on the outside deck. I don't know if that is always true, but it helped to keep the place smoke free while I was there. There is a separate bar area. Once I got home, my husband and I dug into the sandwiches. Unfortunately, the meat was dried out. I usually try to eat anything,especially when I'm hungry, but these were not worth finishing. I hope this was just a fluke. Probably the hamburgers, which sounds more like their specialty, are much better. We will visit again, without the take-out, and see if that makes a difference. Some relatives are Steeler fans, so we will go when they are in town.

• Visited May 2014
Smithtown, New York
“Terrific Burgers and family friendly”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My brother, who lives in Myrtle Beach, introduced me to this restaurant. We went for the Thursday night special. $5.00 for burger and fries. I was skeptical, but the burger was big (1/2 lb) and juicy. It was cooked just the way I ordered it. Delicious. The fries were fried with skins on and they were tasty without being greasy. While the service as "southern casual" and it was not crowded (a Thursday night). The food was worth a little slowness in the service. I don't know about the other menu items, but the four of us enjoyed our burger specials.

• Visited April 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Nice place, food was excellent, our server was friendly and helpful, beer selection was decent. It's a nice place to have a meal away from the craziness of the beach.

Topeka, Kansas
“Neat Place, Good Food, Music”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for my dad's birthday. We really enjoyed it. We all had steak which was really good. The sweet potato fries were incredible...get them !! Service was very good also. They had live music when we went (Wednesday night) which really added to the evening ! Great place and GO STEELERS !!