“WOW”
Review of Osaka Buffet

Osaka Buffet
Ranked #371 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Super Buffet. Chinese food, Sushi bar and Mongolian Steakhouse Grill all in one for all-you-can eat. Best food for the $$$ at about $12/person
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I can honestly say that normally when I hear Chinese Buffet I am less then thrilled. However this all changed last year when my four children and I went to Osaka while on a trip to Myrtle for a Baseball Tournament. It was really REALLY excellent and the kids talked about it for a year.

Well this year when we returned, it was the on place the family DID NOT WANT TO MISS... this time the 6 of us went and we also brought 4 friends.... a large table of 10 HUNGRY People.. needless to say EVERYONE WAS HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE ....

There is SUCH a selection of Chinese and Japanese there is no way to begin to name them all. I love Sushi and can tell you there was at least 30 choices and ALL were super fresh and excellent.. this is not your typical cucumber and imitation crab Sushi.. There is super fresh and tasty fish and rice and all the fixins.... The shrimp cocktail shrimp were small in size, but already peeled and ready to eat and very good as well .... Oysters on the half shell, mussels cooked and steamed clams were just a few more of the seafoods ...

All of the food was HOT and FRESH and a huge selection... They even have where you pick your meats and veggies and fish and they cook them on a huge grill for you... I had a steak.. yes a steak.. with shrimp and crab ....and all the veggies and it was so so so good .....

I am not sure how much more I can except I wish there was an Osaka near us in upstate NY !!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Buffet is excellent, Best Sushi on the beach. Always busy so food turns over fast. Dinner sushi has more to offer than lunch, but still the best for the price.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Guys it was a great sunny day when we were there for the first time , it was very delicious and at lowest prices, good service . I have got nice memories from there!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you want it,they have it. Food is fresh and is very good to eat. One of the best we have tried in a long time. The fresh sushi is out of this world. Try it,you'll like it!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is not fine dining, and it's not meant to be. What it is is a great buffet with a hibachi grill, a large fresh selection of sushi and a "real" hard packed ice cream bar for dessert. The service was fine, we ordered waters to drink in an attempt to see if we could get the waitress to "show her true colors" but she was pleasant, whisked away our dirty plates and kept our glasses full. (with a smile)