“Not the best; but not the worst”
Review of Noizy Oyster

Noizy Oyster
Ranked #106 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Bar, American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Noizy Oyster has a menu full of Lowcountry favorites including hushpuppies with honey butter, she-crab soup, shrimp and grits, fried oysters, fried chicken, Po Boy sandwiches, seafood platters and Lowcountry boil. We also offer premium American oysters shucked by hand as you order, seafood nachos, fresh wild-caught fish sandwiches, lobster roll, honey apple barbecue ribs, smothered chicken, chocolate toffee mousse cake and creme brulee cheesecake.We show all Baltimore Ravens football games, and every Saturday from noon to 7 p.m. we have an all-you-care-to-eat oyster roast for $25 when our famous oyster shooters are $3.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not the best; but not the worst”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The place was a dive. I'm not really sure how to describe it. It was a bar; but a restaurant... and it just didn't sit right with me. The server seemed to be a little out of it. With the name, I had to order the Oysters which were really good. I ordered the blackened tuna, which I was not happy with. It was blah, no taste -- overcooked.

Visited March 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice local place”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were looking for both fried and raw oysters for lunch. My father's fried oyster club had at least 16 oysters and he greatly enjoyed both it and the slaw that came with it. My husband's open faced crab cake sandwich had "great crab flavor with seasoning that inhanced the flavor without overpowering it." (His quote.) Much more crab than breading. My raw oysters were great and a half doz counted out to 7 here. I also got a side of sweet potato fries. They were nicely thicker than the usual shoestring cut most places give you for s.p. fries. They were delicious! The Murland margarita pitcher was the perfect meal accompanying beverage. Our waitress was friendly, helpful with the menu, and didn't try to hurry us out the door to turn the table.

The only bad thing was that the owner is from Maryland, so Raven stuff was everywhere (including anti Steeler signs), and I've been a Steeler fan since birth...

1 Thank Holly R
Syracuse, New York
“Cute in a Clamshell”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Craved seafood (as usual) and looked up HERE on tripadvisor! With a funny name and good ratings decided on the Oyster.

Our waiter was hilarious and I thought he was going to hug me at some point, loved the enthusiasm. We ordered sweet potato fries and I asked for them extra crunchy. They were seasoned well :-P but still soft but I think that was because they were big ole' steak fries.

For an entree I got Ahi Blackened Tuna with a side of grilled zucchini and crabby mac and cheese. The Tuna was DELICIOUS. It was cooked perfectly, moist and flavorful. My only issue was it was saltier than a motherfather. I'm not sure if the seasoning mixture had salt and they added salt too but boy my tongue was doing backflips in my mouth. Which is why I'm glad I ordered the zucchini. A whole zucchini split in half and grilled WOW, ain't nothing finer than grilled veg. The crabby mac was also tasty, although the crab wasn't evenly distributed in the dish making one side really gently crab-flavored and the other somewhat "fishy".

My better half ordered the club sandwich (who goes to a fish joint and orders chicken...). That thing was HUGE! It was at least half the size of my face! it looked really good. Breaded was toasted, chicken well seasoned. He really enjoyed and said he wanted places back home to super size delicious food.

They had TVS and a bar

Madison, Wisconsin
“Best fried shrimp we had on vacation”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed near 17th Ave and walked (about 1.5 miles), we didn't have a car. The 3 of us ordered fried green tomatoes, fried platter and steamer platter to share. Server was awesome, nice, attentive, even showed us how to crack an oyster. Crab legs were good, mom really liked the fried oysters, we thought hush puppies here with sweet butter was the best we had. Also loved the light breading on the fried shrimp, again the best we had. My berry cherry daiquri was too sweet for my (and my sis who likes things sweeter) likening. My mom kept trying to get us back but it didn't work out this time. I'd definitely recommend and I'd go back again.

1 Thank bon726
Raleigh, North Carolina
“crab cake heaven in small bar/restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My former roommates from Marquette University descended on this place last year, and returned again because it was SO good!. Crab cakes are delicious - $10 on the appetizer for 1, $24 for 2 with complete dinner. Friendly bar attitude and atmosphere.

1 Thank mazalea2012