“Best fried shrimp we had on vacation”
Review of Noizy Oyster

Noizy Oyster
Ranked #90 of 894 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Noizy Oyster has a menu full of Lowcountry favorites including hushpuppies with honey butter, she-crab soup, shrimp and grits, fried oysters, fried chicken, Po Boy sandwiches, seafood platters and Lowcountry boil. We also offer premium American oysters shucked by hand as you order, seafood nachos, fresh wild-caught fish sandwiches, lobster roll, honey apple barbecue ribs, smothered chicken, chocolate toffee mousse cake and creme brulee cheesecake.We show all Baltimore Ravens football games, and every Saturday from noon to 7 p.m. we have an all-you-care-to-eat oyster roast for $25 when our famous oyster shooters are $3.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best fried shrimp we had on vacation”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed near 17th Ave and walked (about 1.5 miles), we didn't have a car. The 3 of us ordered fried green tomatoes, fried platter and steamer platter to share. Server was awesome, nice, attentive, even showed us how to crack an oyster. Crab legs were good, mom really liked the fried oysters, we thought hush puppies here with sweet butter was the best we had. Also loved the light breading on the fried shrimp, again the best we had. My berry cherry daiquri was too sweet for my (and my sis who likes things sweeter) likening. My mom kept trying to get us back but it didn't work out this time. I'd definitely recommend and I'd go back again.

1 Thank bon726

Raleigh, North Carolina
“crab cake heaven in small bar/restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My former roommates from Marquette University descended on this place last year, and returned again because it was SO good!. Crab cakes are delicious - $10 on the appetizer for 1, $24 for 2 with complete dinner. Friendly bar attitude and atmosphere.

1 Thank mazalea2012
Lenoir
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ths is one of our favorite places to eat when we are at the beach - my husband would eat there 2 or more times if we could. this time the main attraction was crab legs. Everyone was very happpy with them - they were fresh and cooked just right. the wait is a little long but since they cook when you order it is understandable.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Patrice L
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great food great price”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

While you could go to all you can eat buffets in Myrtle Beach, of which ther are plenty, why not try this excellent out of the way seafood place which has much more atmosphere and beter tasting food? I went there twice in my week stay and must say that their fried shrimp are the best that I have ever had. The breading is so light and the flavor of the shrimp is so tasty that it makes all other fried shrimp pale in comparison. Also had the fried Oysters which were also great.

The restaurant doesnt have fancy tables or decor, just a Pub like atmosphere with brown paper over the tables for cracking crabs. Not too big on the inside but they go out of their way to seat you during busy times. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the food, a great value.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dandlwelder
Southeastern NC
“Good Spot for Lunch”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We decided to visit this place after reading several positive reviews on various sites. We went for lunch and it was not crowded at all. Our waitress was prompt and efficient. At one time, she had as many as six tables but our experience did not suffer. The food was very good. My husband had the crab melt and it was wonderful, all crab and very little filler. I had the crab soup which was a little disappointing. Nothing wrong with it, not just suited to my taste. We also split the seafood nachos which were also good, certainly not great and looked a little less than appealing. I would go again and order more tried and true selections especially since the crab cake lived up to the hype.

1 Thank merangel99