“The best place, the best food and they let me sit outside with my dog.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of King Street Grille

King Street Grille
Ranked #80 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best place, the best food and they let me sit outside with my dog.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

The MB location of kings st grille is my favorite restaurant I've found in market commons MB. I Love the mashed potato egg rolls and the turkey melt. I drag my husband and dog here almost every day it's nice. The service from the girls is excellent. Go CCU. I wished I lived closer its already 30 minutes away. I don't know what the other people in the review section are talking about. First off, they don't have pool tables. I'd recommend this place to anyone who has good taste. Ben rothlesbirger owes it and he should open one in va Bch, VA.

2 Thank Kholling516

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Came here for after dinner drinks and apps to watch football and UFC. Good atmosphere. Good service, especially considering how busy it was.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank JWilliams_426
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice outside eating area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

I had the Cuban which was excellent. The Vegetable panini was excellent and the fries were cross-cut and totally yummy! The crab cake was just okay, almost disappointing . . .

Visited October 2011
2 Thank JodyLovesTravel
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Upscale Sports Bar with great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2011

Service was great and egg roll sampler is a must! The Market Common has a lot of great options for food and drink but this was our favorite by far. Next time we are in Myrtle Beach we will be back for sure.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank pdotfdot
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good food but terrible service and tricky charges”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

This sounded like a good place for our granddaughter's last lunch in the Carolinas, and it was close to the airport, our destination. Big mistake. The waitress was more interested in telling us she was from NY than in paying attention to our orders. We ordered the (delicious) corn chowder and "choose your own ingredients" chopped salad. After I chose my five ingredients ($7.99), the waitress said I needed to choose a meat as well. (Meats were listed as "add ons" at $1.99. I demured. She insisted--said "you're supposed to choose five from this column and one from that (meaning the meat). I understood her to mean it came for the $7.99 price and that adding a second meat would incur the $1.99 "add on" charge. I was wrong. Chowder was served with the main meal. I asked if bread came with it, and the waitress said "I'll get you some." Bread didn't arrive until soup was finished (and we were charged extra for it). Wrong salad was brought, with only two of the six ingredients correct, but the waitress didn't seem to believe me. Finally got the right salad (also delicious) after my husband and granddaughter had finished their meals. While the waitress cleared their plates, she took my wine glass with the last ounce remaining.