“Wonderful surprise”

Waterscapes at the Marina Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterscapes at the Marina Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North of 82nd Parkway and Hwy 17 Bypass
Description: Fresh selections offered at WaterScapes include unique products from our local farmers and friends prepared Lowcountry French style utilizing fresh vegetables and when possible, locally sourced seafood, steak and chicken. A blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance, WaterScapes offers indoor seating as well as outdoor terrace seating with views of the pool & marina. Waterscapes is located on the lower level of the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes. Dress is resort casual & parking is free. Reservations are suggested but not required.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The atmosphere was nice and quiet. waiter Brian was awesome. food the best in Myrtle Beach we have had so far. superb scallops and local shrimp dish. The food will be hard to beat elsewhere....

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were staying at the Marina Inn so decided to try the Waterscapes restaurant so we would not have to drive anywhere on the first night of our arrival. The restaurant's decor is nice, but it would have been so much nicer if the location of Waterscapes was located so you could enjoy the water view of the Intercoastal waterway. The food was prepared in a most unusual way and very enjoyable using very fresh locally grown ingredients. Since I was celebrating my birthday I was given a free dessert of my choice which was a carrot cake again prepared in a unique way. All the staff was very nice and we enjoyed our evening.

1  Thank LadiParadise
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My new husband and I went to south carolina on a whim and it was great. The other whim that was a surprise was waterscapes restaurant.....omg...we thought we died and went to heaven. The food was great and the atmosphere was elegant and cozy at the same time. I would love to suggest the pineappple chop for dessert....awesome! If you are anywhere near to myrtle beach....please go....everyone should go before they die.
Ps the service was excellent. Good times and great eats y'all!

1  Thank criandrews
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Freshest food we've had in MB - scallops and peaches to start, the duck special was incredible as was the tenderloin. Waiter said everything was local and we could taste the difference. Service was prompt and professional. Carrot cake was one of the most interesting and inventive desserts we had seen since being in LA. Location was perfect - in a hotel setting away from the rest of myrtle beach. This place would be way busier in a city, but a nice getaway nonetheless. Great experience from hostess to cheque.

3  Thank ezilla5
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food we had was a real treat. Fresh and great combinations. I had the shrimp and grits. I'm a shrimp lover and asked for extra shrimp which they supplied for a small extra charge. It was terrific. I usually don't like grits, but these were great. My wife had the beef tenderloin which she said was melt-in-your-mouth tender. Great waiter. It's a little off the beaten path, but if you want top notch food, this is the place.

1  Thank oyster_afficionado