“Good place for birthday celebration for my 33 yr old son”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #194 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Took my 33 yr old son out to Red Lobster for a birthday lunch. The server welcomed us and asked if we were celebrating anything special today. I said, well yes, it is his birthday. So she said Happy Birthday, welcome to Red Lobster and she asked are you in a hurry today? And we responded no, just having a leisurely lunch. The service was great, she was very attentive. The food was very good. When finished, she asked him what dessert would he like and named I think 3 choices. He chose the hot brownie with ice cream. She asked if he wanted them to sing and I spoke up, YES. They came out with the dessert and sang to him and the brownie was enjoyed by all. I enjoy Red Lobster. One of the chains I try to visit wherever I am. The prices are sometimes a little more than your mom & pop seafood restaurants, but I still enjoy going. It was a wonderful experience at this Red Lobster with my son.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Food & Service were both great. I had asked for a fish dish to be prepared a certain way, & the chef came out himself to verify how I wanted it & it was Fabulous!
Food was plentiful & tasty. Red Lobster is known for its Biscuits & they did not disappoint. They were great.
Tauna was my waitress & she was great. Was friendly, efficient & attentive.
For a chain restaurant this is one of the better ones. When in the area, I will return.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have ate at Red Lobster only 4-5 times. This time was while vacationing in Myrtle Beach with my parents. I hadn't been on vacation with them, alone, since I was in my early 20's. The "Endless Shrimp" promotion was offered while we were there. It was great, friendly service, great quantity for the money. I usually have no idea what or how to order at Red Lobster, but this time it was easy. Shrimp and all of it that I could eat and several varieties.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had not been to a Red Lobster in a long time. There is no longer any around New England so we wanted to give in a try. It was not what we remembered. The biscuits which were always the highlight were poor quality. Popcorn shrimp no longer on the menu but was available and not bad. The larger seafood platter had good shrimp but the clam strips were hard and chewy like a frozen bag from the grocery store. Service was very good but overall I would give it just average and not worth the stop in Myrtle beach with so many good choices.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

we had been to other Red Lobsters and had great experienced but this one left us wondering. The cheesy biscuits were like oily and like not quite done the food was average and below. coconut shrimp was dark brown overcooked. sitting on the cold slaw which made it taste sower. the over shrimp kabobs were like frozen you would buy in a cheap cooked scewer with some sauce poured over it and put in the microwave. we did the 1499 meal with four things it is what they are advertising on tv right now. The only thing that was good was the desert the waitress kept going away and never could get drink refills. Other waitresses were standing within ear shot to hear them complain. No one from management ever came to check on table. The guy that sat us we saw walking out in shorts like he was headed to couch a ball game maybe they could use someone staying behind to coach the place. the place was dirty and the waitress even spoke about the place not being presentable.